Hotel Disgusting Practices!

Memphis Slim

Superhero
Reaction score
http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Be prepared...this will shock you....:wow:
redface.gif
12whaasup.gif

wow.... i am disgusted...ftw!

Great, now I know why I was sick while on holiday last Feb. :csad:
I come armed with Lysol when I travel, never thought to spray the glasses. :down

I almost gagged!

From now on, I'm buying my own plastic cups. I'm never using those again.:cmad:

I f***ing drink out of those things...

What doesn't kill you makes choo stronger.

And what you don't know can't hurt you.

When those suckers go hand in hand you've got superpowers on the brain.

That is why my moter always told me to never use cups from hotels. Always bring in plastic cups, spoon, fork, knife and towel

Can someone bring a lawsuit just from the threat of contamination?? Being put at risk??

Can someone bring a lawsuit just from the threat of contamination?? Being put at risk??

I have a feeling whoever did would settle out of court. The hotel industry couldn't afford to have all of their victims suing.

Can colorado not come up with their own news now?

Can colorado not come up with their own news now?
They have exhausted all of their mountain stories:o They keep waiting for a ski accident or an awful mountain climbing accident.

Yeahhh....reallly looking forward to my business trip next week, now. :(

jag

Oh, geez that's sick! When my family & I stay at hotels, we never use any of those cups. We always bring our own disposable cups to drink out of or use or Capri Suns or just buy water bottles somewhere.:down
Truly gross.

Oh, geez that's sick! When my family & I stay at hotels, we never use any of those cups. We always bring our own disposable cups to drink out of or use or Capri Suns or just buy water bottles somewhere.:down
Truly gross.

Ditto that. Shoot, not only that, but whenever I stay at a hotel I take some Lysol spray and spray the place down...don't know what has been happening in there. lol.

This is why I'll pay $1.50 for a Coke out of the vending machine. And it's funny how these where the higher end hotels.

Funny thing is every local and major news has done these pieces before. Nothing ever changes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"