Batman decapitates teen at Six Flags

Why should we feel sorry for the death of a stupid person? The fences were clearly marked "Danger Zone / Do Not Enter / Authorized Personnel Only". While he was climbing said fences, he would have noticed that the rails of the ride were above his head. Depending on the speed of his scaling of the fences, the coaster might have zipped over at least once. If he had rode it earlier, he would have also known that on this particular ride, the riders are not enclosed in the car and the legs are free to swing about in a similar manner like that of a small child sitting in a chair that's larger than them. He ignored these blatantly obvious sights and instead chose to scale the fence and retrieve some hat that could be replaced or tried to grab the legs of one of the riders. He gambled and lost.

His family will mourn. The rest of the world will do this

nelson_haha2.jpg

You don't have to feel sorry for him. I'm not asking anyone to feel sorry for him, what he did was stupid. I just think its kind of funny how hypocritical some people are....If someone dies because of his fault its 'rolling on the floor' funny if not its "Omgz! this is terrible news, how sad, etc"....again, its a load of ********

Depending on the individual that died, I can find both instances funny

So went to a restricted area with danger signs and didn't think to get hurt then????

Some people right :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"