Batman decapitates teen at Six Flags

:lmao:

I was at work when I read this and literally laughed at loud. People gave me weird looks :(

Awesome. Glad to have been able to give you that special akward work moment.. lord knows on this board i have plenty of them in my office. ;)

I Love the Irony...He lost a hat, went to get it back....and lost his head in the process....

and WHY did he jump for the feet? did his friends dare him to do so?:huh:

You're kidding, right? Regardless of their brain's developmental stage, even toddlers have the instinct of self-preservation. They are old enough to be able to read (and most DANGER signs also have symbols on them in case they can't) and understand the concept of danger, then yes, they are old enough to know better.
Yeah except, obviously he wasn't.

I'm really getting tired of this constant physiological and psychological mumbo jumbo that exempts people from any responsibility for their own actions. Under-developed brains, the over-diagnosis of A.D.D., can't people just be stupid anymore?

Who cares what you're getting tired of. Yeah, maybe he was just plain stupid. There ARE a lot of stupid people in the world. That's why places like Six Flags have a responsibility to make it pretty much impossible for the run of the mill moron to get decapitated. :dry:

I'd be a lot more sensitive if this kid wasn't such a moron and I think that's why the majority of these people are having fun with it. If it was an incident where the equipment failed that would suck, but the kid went into a restricted area.
Morons are people too. :(

failzi8.jpg

:lmao:

This is sad for the family.

What kinda 17 year old jumps over a fence that clearly says do not enter? We make the choice that determine our fate, guess he choose he's that day.

I bet there will be a lot of head related jokes. Kind of a morbid sense of humor follows these type of incidents. Sure it was his fault, but the loss of a young human life isn't all that funny really.
People are ******ed. Apparently since it was his fault its automatically "funny" had it not been his fault there would of been a ****load of "RIP...im so sorry for the family blah blah blah" bullcrap :whatever:

I think n terms of amusement rides, the ones with the highest degree of risk are those traveling carnivals. They don't always check the safety of their. Just watch the news for proof. Someone acting like a dumb bass should have known better than to climb two fences with posted warnings on them.

Got a link to the story?

Not the story on the accident, but it is mentioned in an article about the Shawn Ferguson's death:

"Six Flags will re-open the ride tomorrow, as they have done the day following another death caused by the Batman ride. May 2002, a 58-year-old groundskeeper mistakenly wandered into the restricted area and was kicked in the head by a rider's foot when the ride was also running at 50mph."

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/849225/batman_ride_at_six_flags_over_georgia.html

People are ******ed. Apparently since it was his fault its automatically "funny" had it not been his fault there would of been a ****load of "RIP...im so sorry for the family blah blah blah" bullcrap :whatever:

Why should we feel sorry for the death of a stupid person? The fences were clearly marked "Danger Zone / Do Not Enter / Authorized Personnel Only". While he was climbing said fences, he would have noticed that the rails of the ride were above his head. Depending on the speed of his scaling of the fences, the coaster might have zipped over at least once. If he had rode it earlier, he would have also known that on this particular ride, the riders are not enclosed in the car and the legs are free to swing about in a similar manner like that of a small child sitting in a chair that's larger than them. He ignored these blatantly obvious sights and instead chose to scale the fence and retrieve some hat that could be replaced or tried to grab the legs of one of the riders. He gambled and lost.

His family will mourn. The rest of the world will do this

nelson_haha2.jpg

He clearly didn't have his head in the game.

I think he should have headed in the opposite direction of that Rollercoaster coming towards him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"