A new member of the Empress's family is arrived!

Congrats Dew....

I've always been very open with the fact that I am a girl, I don't know why you'd miss it

Where do babies come from? Sorry wrong thread. J/K

Congrats!

I have a baby farm in the dungeons of Castle Von Dew'm. I breed them in large vats and train them to become my army elite.

Many congratulations to your sister. Just make sure that Quin doesn't take up science and alternate universe theory Dew :cwink:

Sliders

Congatulations; all the best to you and your family.

Many congratulations to your sister. Just make sure that Quin doesn't take up science and alternate universe theory Dew :cwink:

Sliders

As long as he uses those theories to spread my rule to AUs I'm ok with it

my baby nephew is born!!!!

Quinlan David born about twenty minutes ago by C Section. 7 pounds 2 ounces. 20 inches long. My sister Emily and Quin are both doing well.
Cool. :up: :)

my baby nephew is born!!!!

Quinlan David born about twenty minutes ago by C Section. 7 pounds 2 ounces. 20 inches long. My sister Emily and Quin are both doing well.

I thought you made a thread about this before. It's good not to have cousins or other reletives like that.:word:

Congratulations to you and your family. :yay:

Also, I love that name. :up:

Congrats, Dew! Your nephew is very fortunate for I bet you'll be a doting aunt. :up:

Quinlan... love the name! I think it's Bale's name in Reign of Fire. :O

All hail the Empress' siblings son!

penguindance7vl.gif

quinfr9.jpg

Newborn and still got an attitude! That's my nephew. My family FINALLY sent me a picture of him. Sheeesh. I only live an hour away not in Outer Slobovia or anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"