A Scanner Darkly

I loved Total Recall, thought that Minority Report is pretty good but overrated and Pay Check was dumb fun.

I like Reeves, I'll give the movie a go.

I just have to admit I LOVE reeves! I mean, when i was a kid i loved watching Bill & Ted, then during my adolescent year my friends & i would always rent Speed until we discovered Point Break...then the Matrix movies, Devil's Advocate, and I'm even looking forward to the Lakehouse. BAM! Reeves rules! Plus, he's not a smug celebrity b*stard!

But seriously, the movie MUST have been moved! It should be anyway. I unique pic like this usually gets swallowed up in the summer w/no recognition. They should release it early fall!

Prognosticator said:
But seriously, the movie MUST have been moved! It should be anyway. I unique pic like this usually gets swallowed up in the summer w/no recognition. They should release it early fall!

The thing is, ASD has been pushed back several times already. People get nervous if they keep changing the date.

Besides, if they move it to August, it'll be thought of as the typical end-of-summer crap film. By placing it in early July, it provides an alternative for movie goers that want to see something that isn't an action film.

when is this coming out? i thought it was coming out next febuary?

Mr. Credible said:
when is this coming out? i thought it was coming out next febuary?

No.

Scanner Darkly will be coming out (In the US) on July 7th. (Note that it may only be a limited release at that point.)

Don't know if this was brought up, but there's some clips up on Youtube.

I finally saw something on ASD again last night. Ebert & Roeper gave it two BIG thumbs up (not that those numbnuts have any reflection on it for me) but it was good to just see it "outhere" again...two weeks, whoa-who!

I like Ebert, we both have similar tastes, I usually agree with him so I'm excited to see it.

Then again users loved Superman Returns and look how luke-warm that turned out to be...

Prognosticator said:
I just have to admit I LOVE reeves! I mean, when i was a kid i loved watching Bill & Ted, then during my adolescent year my friends & i would always rent Speed until we discovered Point Break...then the Matrix movies, Devil's Advocate, and I'm even looking forward to the Lakehouse. BAM! Reeves rules! Plus, he's not a smug celebrity b*stard!

Yeah i m a bit of a keanu fan aswell.

Does anyone know when A Scanner Darkly is coming out in Australia?
This movie looks awesome i'm pretty pumped to see it but i dunno when I'll be able to.

for some reason this movie looks so depressing to me,

but yes Winona is hhhhoottt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"