They should come up with a plot that takes place on mythical continent Lemuria

Airwings

Waves of air
Reaction score
The land, sometimes called Mu, isn't exactly well-known to general people. Some have heard about, some not. But Lemuria actually pre-dates Atlantis, and this makes it the first advanced culture on our planet. It was a place beautiful beyond reason and its people were spiritual. Sometimes it's compared to Garden of Eden.
The inhabitants weren't ordinary humans. More like humanoids with tails, or feathers, or fins, or fur etc. There's even mentioning of both giant and dwarves. It could have been several different races there, in fact. I cannot stop myself from saying there seems to be similarities with Eternia (of MOTU).

Later in Lemuria's history, it colonized other parts or the world. The Atlanteans actually originates from Lemuria.
I would like to see an epic film about this land. To explore the cultural and philosophical Lemurians, and how they formed their civilization, how it all begun. It could be really interesting stuff. Maybe they even originated from a another planet?
The story of Lemuria takes place before a certain "big flood" in 9 000 BC. This could link it to the last ice age, but also to the biblical story about Noah.

What would you prefer - a fantasy tale with elements of magic, or a sci fi themed origin story about humankind? The latter may draw comparisons to Ridley Scott's Prometheus universe, or to L. Ron Hubbard.
Any other ideas? What about actors, writer and director?

Last edited:
Who are "they" actually?
The writers?
A film studio like Paramount or Warner Brothers?

Anyway, I think a Lemuria movie could be as huge as an Atlantis one, if not even bigger.
There's just one problem, and that is Lemuria itself. How can the audience possibly be attracted by something most of them haven't even heard of?
One solution could be to attach a bigger director and a well-known cast before even making commercials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"