A Superhero with Disability

TacomaTruck90

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey,I need to write a paper for school about someone with a disability..I wanted to do my paper on a hero with a disability who is good one to write about and why my ideas were

Captain America
Spiderman
any of Xmen people

idk was looking for some suggestions

How about Daredevil? He's blind and what not.

How do Spider-Man of Cap have disabilities? :huh:

Daredevil's a good option, because, as said, he's blind. Also maybe Professor X.

Silhouette of the New Warriors was crippled. There was Nocturne, a Spider-Man ally who was deaf I think. Echo was a deaf Daredevil character. Forge of X-Force was missing an arm. Flash Thompson as Venom has no legs. There's many more I'm forgetting. The above are all obscure to a mainstream audience. I'd write about Daredevil. As well as being the most prominent, he's also the most interesting.

How do Spider-Man of Cap have disabilities? :huh:

Daredevil's a good option, because, as said, he's blind. Also maybe Professor X.

I guess the movie wasnt accurate in TFA with ashma..list of disabilities..idk there my favorite two hero but daredevil is a good idea

thanks everyone though if anyone else has any ideas can you please let me knoooo

Daredevil, Oracle (Barbara Gordon), Professor X, Echo (she's deaf), and Freddy Freeman were the first to come to my mind.

Captain America, Spider-man, and the majority of the X-men don't have disabilities, except for maybe the few X-men whose powers are keeping them alive, like Chamber.

Honestly, Barbara Gordon would be a really good one to focus on, pre-New 52 of course.

Cyclops has brain damage.

And asthma is considered a disability now?

I would only consider it a disability if it hinders your ability to live, and in Peter Parkers case, it did not.

If poor fashion sense is a disability, then they all suffer from one.

Hey,I need to write a paper for school about someone with a disability..I wanted to do my paper on a hero with a disability who is good one to write about and why my ideas were

Captain America
Spiderman
any of Xmen people

idk was looking for some suggestions

You shouldn't be writing one about a fictional character . Any superhero could have a disability and persevere

I'd suggest Nick Vujicic , he's a motivational speaker with a rare disease ( he has no limbs)

[YT]vlELGeAMToE&list=FL1SPudTHjyvQ6C0Wx3hrXmQ&index=101&feature=plpp_video[/YT]

I would do Ant-Man. He's an ass****.

Echo is deaf
Venom (Flash Thompson) lost both legs because of an IED
Forge lost a leg in Vietnam I think
Silhouette got shot in the spine and was paralyzed from the waist down
Daredevil is blind

I guess the movie wasnt accurate in TFA with ashma..list of disabilities..idk there my favorite two hero but daredevil is a good idea

Oh, yeah, the pre-serum stuff. The serum cured that stuff so I don't really count it.

Iron Man. First heart problems, and later spinal/ nerve problems making him a paraplegic.

Box

Box.jpg

No legs and he's Canadian.

:cap: :cap: :cap:

You shouldn't be writing one about a fictional character . Any superhero could have a disability and persevere

I'd suggest Nick Vujicic , he's a motivational speaker with a rare disease ( he has no limbs)

[YT]vlELGeAMToE&list=FL1SPudTHjyvQ6C0Wx3hrXmQ&index=101&feature=plpp_video[/YT]

Agreed. Pick a real person. Head over to your local VFW and talk to some disabled veterans. You would learn a lot from them.

:lmao: :dry: :csad:

I would go for Daredevil or Professor X

No, Cyclops literally has brain damage from falling out of an airplane while holding Alex. He took the brunt of the fall and the resulting brain damage is why he can't turn his optic blasts off. It also might be part of his psychological/depression issues.

Dr. Mid-Nite is also blind, and of course there are several other characters like Professor X, the Chief from Doom Patrol, Daredevil, etc.

And yes, a real US veteran is more of a hero and deals with more horrific disabilities than any fictional superhero. Regardless of what you do with your paper, do yourself a favor and visit the local VFW.

How about Daredevil? He's blind and what not.
Well, yeah

Doesn't feel like it

IDK

I would go for Daredevil or Professor X
The prof is a d***

Babs...pre new 52 of course.
Yes
Same goes for the choices of M.A.N.T.I.S and that crippled kid
Iron Man. First heart problems, and later spinal/ nerve problems making him a paraplegic.
Yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"