A way to watch tonight's game w/o NFL Network

C-$

Sidekick
Reaction score
I heard that if you go to channelsurfing.net and click on the Greenbay Packers vs Dallas Cowboys game, you can watch the game online. I'm not a 100 percent sure it will work but you should give it a try.

I will have on my flat screen in glorious Hi-Def. :o

I wish I had NFL network. Tonight is going to be one of the best games of the season. Maybe, it'll be better than the Patriots/Colts game from a few weeks back.

I heard that if you go to channelsurfing.net and click on the Greenbay Packers vs Dallas Cowboys game, you can watch the game online. I'm not a 100 percent sure it will work but you should give it a try.
gonna see if this is legit :woot:

gonna watch it on me Flat screen in glorios sexy hi-def! :hyper:

Edit: Yeah it's there.....just gonna have to wait a few miunutes!
http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-nfl-network.html :up:

Fran™;13377406 said:
I have it on using my 46" Samsung DLP HDTV. NFL Network in HD too, thanks to DirecTV :up:

Nice. :up:

Mine's a 37" LG 720p LCD Flat-Panel

8257995_rb.jpg

I watched it on NFL network...I really hate the commentary on NFL network :down

No, ESPN is the worst when they're broadcasting college games. They will go on for twenty minutes, pimping some team other than either of the ones that are playing the friggin' game, letting all kinds of calls and plays go by without ever commenting on them or even audibly airing them half the time. God, they piss me off!

jag

Always have to be right, don't cha?

:cmad:

:woot:

Better than Bryant Gumbull, who doesn't even seem like he knows what is going on...he makes more mistakes than any commentator I have ever heard.

Better than Bryant Gumbull, who doesn't even seem like he knows what is going on...he makes more mistakes than any commentator I have ever heard.

At least he talks about the friggin' GAME! :cmad:

jag

At least he talks about the friggin' GAME! :cmad:

jag

I give you that...though he clearly has absolutely no understanding of the game.

I mean, he said like 5 players on the Cowboys before he got the right name of the guy who got injured...embarrassing :dry:

Exactly, if I wanted that, I'd let my Wife watch with me. :up:

I couldn't stop laughing when Collinsworth asked him his opinion on the penalty, and he basically said he didn't know enough to make a call on that.

And this guy is calling games, lol.

And, he constantly calls the team(s) by the wrong name. Either he gets the two confused or says "Such and Such" team just did this and that team isn't even playing.

And, he constantly calls the team(s) by the wrong name. Either he gets the two confused or says "Such and Such" team just did this and that team isn't even playing.

He had better thank Greg, cause without him, he wouldn't have that job.

Watched it in beautiful High Definition. NFL channel is well worth the $1.99 a month. Then two weeks after the season, I dump it and redo it again in the preseason next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"