Warriors: The GL Lounge

That song plays at the radio at work like, twice a week. :csad:

It plays A lot on most classic rock stations.

While I don't normally advocate the idea of a lounge, I do think that keeping this one active, at least for now, might be good for looks, since we're getting so little about the movie.

While I don't normally advocate the idea of a lounge, I do think that keeping this one active, at least for now, might be good for looks, since we're getting so little about the movie.

We need some news!

All we have is crap speculation and unending arguments about Hal right now :(

Like others have said Comic Con would be a prime spot to make official reveal on Hal casting and have campbell/producers and Hal lead there to make announcement to the general public.

new World order has a Special Treat for you today.... a Dream match set up for a Fued that's been building for a Long time now.The Legendary JAL has been called out by the Ever so popular Enter The Madness and both are looking for blood. Who will come out victorious? Will JAL annhilate ETM? Or will ETM overcome the Odds and put JAL in his place..... Find out today by clicking the Image below:

Well i just finished watching the animated film. I got to say it was a pretty solid animated film. I enjoyed the look of the characters, and design of the film. The voice acting was top notch. The story and action i thought were very well. Also all the ring constructs in the film by all lanterns were pretty good. I agree with others i seen say online sinestro going evil was a pretty quick turn around, but since it was only like a 90min film they had to compress things to fit. All and all i say a solid 8 out of 10. I just hope once the live action film hits it does just as good with the characters, and story. And hopefully this recent issue with aus shoot can get resolved or it can get moved to another local.

I liked the movie as well....hope it gets a sequel, Im not hopeful about the live action film as the casting choice was a bit underwhelming

GL DTV I thought was good too, hopefully it sets the precedent for the live action.

i dont have a problem at all with ryan as hal, he is a solid actor, has a good fan base and appeal which the film needs to attract the general movie viewer.

Maybe the Green Lantern lounge can answer this question for me:

Why the hell do people keep wanting armor? Do they not understand that his ring does pretty much anything?

The short answer is that they are not willing to suspend disbelief. Or they just like tacky. I mean, there are people who are still calling for lenses on Batman.

And yes. I needed to revive the GL lounge to ask that. :awesome:

But yeah, I don't get why they would waste power and concentration on making bulky armor that only hurts them in the long run?

Exactly. I knew I could find some sane people here... unlike in that Armored GL planned thread.

I hate people with an addition to the "gritty = cool" mentality. :cmad:

Well, the armor isn't a horrible IDEA. But it's pointless, especially for this character. It'd make about as much sense as Superman on earth wearing a suit of armor from the middle ages.

So relieved they didn't use the armour idea. I always hated it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"