Actors and Actresses who fell off the face of the planet

With the exception of Alyson Hannigan, pretty much the entire cast of American Pie has disappeared into obscurity. Same goes for the cast of Dawson's Creek. I don't think I've seen Katie Holmes in anything since Batman Begins. And James Vanderbeek I don't think has done anything major since he played a serial killer with MPD on Criminal Minds.

Josh Jackson was on Fringe.

Has anyone heard from Bridget Fonda recently?

Has anyone heard from Bridget Fonda recently?

I'm also curious about her. I wish she made more films. She was brilliant in Single White Female and Point of No Return/The Assassin.

Wish Phoebe Cates made more films, also.

Fonda retired. I think Cates did too.

Holmes has a TV show out this fall, something about socialites on ABC, I think.

Barton just signed on for a film with Danny Trejo.

Julia Roberts? Tera Reid? Jason Biggs?

Some names off the top of my head. Jason Biggs will always be the dude who banged a pie tbh.

Jason Biggs is on the Netflix Series "Orange is the New Black"

Julia Roberts? Tera Reid? Jason Biggs?

Some names off the top of my head. Jason Biggs will always be the dude who banged a pie tbh.

Julia Roberts has not fallen off the face of the earth. In fact she was just recently nominated for an Oscar.

Tara Reid is doing Sharknado movies now.

Seriously... Some of the names people come up with here. Roberts? She JUST starred in a film with Streep for Zod's sake!!

You might feel that way, but those shows are very popular and have widespread critical acclaim. You do know that all of those Marvel shows are going to be on Netflix, right?

The Emmys certainly consider Netflix to be television. And once Marvel and Amazon start getting popular shows on digital platforms and HBO (possibly) starts offering HBO Go to everyone, the difference between online and cable may matter even less. IMO, anyway.

I don't consider anything on Netflix as an actual TV series, those are more like webisodes to me.
What a ridiculous comment. I assure you House of Cards and Orange is the New Black are not webisodes. They are television shows watched in a different way. It's 2014, things change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"