Actor's Considered To Play Wolverine

Norton looked and sounded the part a lot better and seemed more in continuity with the comic version of Banner... But Eric Bana brought some real good acting, quality cerebral character stuff to the framework - that accent was just unbearable to me.

That aside I really think both Hulk movies are pretty underrated...

I think Ed Norton needs to go another route and release The Incredible Hulk: The Actor's Cut though... hahaha

Yea Norton was ok, don't get me wrong. But he just seemed to be going through the motions. He didn't really seem to be pushing himself. And he is a great actor and a fan of the source material so that surprised me. Unless he intended the performance to be like that I dunno.

And yea I would like to see an extended cut of TIH.

When James Cameron was going to make X-Men in the 90's, Michael Biehn would've been Cyclops. That would've been perfect.

Yea I thought Bana was great as Banner

I thought so as well.

Bana did a pretty effective job in his portrayal of Banner at expressing a sense a deeply repressed rage. And I loved that. For a film that wasn't really lightened up for the kids as Ang Lee's film was, I felt that sort of approach was pretty spot on. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"