Actors that annoy you that other people like/suggest?

Not sure if he could make a good batman, but his Bones and Dredd were astounding. He'd be my second choice for Dr. Strange if Cumberbatch is somehow unwilling to play the character

That's why I specifically said as Batman. Otherwise, I love the guy. But Dredd showed me he's no Batman.

The only one that comes to mind is Crispin Glover as Joker but that's only because I never f***in heard of him before.

The only one that comes to mind is Crispin Glover as Joker but that's only because I never f***in heard of him before.
George McFly in the first Back to the Future movie
That's all I know him from

He also played Willard in the movie Willard.
As well as Grendel in Beowulf, Knave of Hearts in Alice in Wonderland and Andy Warhol in The Doors. Also, if you ever get the chance to see him live, do it. He's a very nice and generally awsome person

He was also a hair sniffing freak in the Charlie's Angels sequel.

Leo
Bullock
The main cast of The Hangover movies but Senior Chang.
Jimmy Fallon
Will Smith
Gosling... I pray he doesn't play Batman with that little girl voice.
McBride... I don't think Kenny Powers is an act.
The Rock
Ben Stiller
Does Dane Cook even count or is that nightmare over?

Armie Hammer and Joe Manganiello. I see their names tossed around all the time - especially for Batman - and just don't get their appeal.

Armie Hammer and Joe Manganiello. I see their names tossed around all the time - especially for Batman - and just don't get their appeal.

Hammer actually was cast as Batman at one point in an earlier iteration of Justice League that fell apart. He has some interviews out there about it.

Hammer actually was cast as Batman at one point in an earlier iteration of Justice League that fell apart. He has some interviews out there about it.

That whole Justice League cast was pitiful. Glad that movie fell apart.

I don't like it when someone suggests Michael Fassbender as Batman

Ryan Reynolds

People are willing to give this guy a hundred chances.

He's proven to be box office poison and there are hundreds of more versatile actors. Can we get someone else for Green Lantern and Deadpool.

Enough is enough.

there's probably not one thing i like about Zooey Deschanel. i even hate her name. before i found out that they were related, i disliked the female lead of Bones because she reminded me of Zooey Deschanel.

There are plenty of TV actors who are just as good as anyone else. I don't really get this snobbery toward "television people".

Agreed. Many actors move back & forth between both mediums anyway, so it's just a strange idea in general.

there's probably not one thing i like about Zooey Deschanel. i even hate her name. before i found out that they were related, i disliked the female lead of Bones because she reminded me of Zooey Deschanel.
That sounds highly irrational.

Vin Diesel:nono:

It blows my mind that people want this dude in Avengers...
1004.gif
:huh:

Ryan Reynolds

People are willing to give this guy a hundred chances.

He's proven to be box office poison and there are hundreds of more versatile actors. Can we get someone else for Green Lantern and Deadpool.

Enough is enough.

Deadpool is actually the only role I'd want to see him in, lol. The sarcastic guy he plays in basically every movie would make sense in this case.

I agree.
I have one name for people who think TV actors all have less talent than big movie stars...Tom Hanks. Started out on a silly sitcom(Bousom Buddies)...look at him now.

Or for a superhero example, Robert Downey Jr. who got his start on SNL.

But yeah, a lot of big name actors got their start on television. Bruce Willis, Will Smith, Leonardo DiCaprio, Sean Bean, etc.

Shailene Woodley was on literally one of the worst scripted shows I've ever seen, now everyone is gaga over her. "TV actor" is an antiquated notion. Are there some bad actors on TV? Sure. But, guess what? There are some bad actors in film too.

George McFly in the first Back to the Future movie
That's all I know him from

He was also Jim in Friday The 13th Part 4 (my avatar), and the silent assassin with the hair fetish in the Charlie's Angels movies. He also was in The River's Edge, but I don't remember the character's name.

First off, Edward Norton. Can't stand the guy, the way he looks, the way he talks, the way he acts, he always has this face like something stinky is up his nose. Just can't stand the guy and I never understood why he's this internet darling.

Emily Blunt. She's boring to me, and everything she does, I can't help but think Rachel McAdams or Amy Adams could do better. Way better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"