• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Adam Sandler is Dracula in "Hotel Transylvania"

Wife is dead killed by a human that why he hates humans.... I'm guessing but I wouldn't be surprised if it is true.

saw it last night
didn't know what to expect but it was pretty good, the artwork/animation was impressive, some of the shots mirrored classic horror shots, specifically with dracula, liked all the references to other horror films/franchises too :D

Fun fact: Sandler's wife plays the voice of his wife, and one of his 2 daughters is the voice of young Mavis (the daughter).

The only reason I wanted to see this movie is because it's directed by Gendy Tartakovsky. I was hoping that it was a success because it will allow him pursue his own project.

saw it last night
didn't know what to expect but it was pretty good, the artwork/animation was impressive, some of the shots mirrored classic horror shots, specifically with dracula, liked all the references to other horror films/franchises too :D

If Gendy Tartakovsky is involved that's a guarantee.

635525292880453733-xxx-hotel-transylvania-2-mov-jy-0468-68992128_large.jpg

The sequel featuring Mel Brooks as Vlad Sr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"