Adopt A Newbie Program...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo..uh does that mean the freshmeat is given to peeps more experianced?

Wow,I can do this..reminds me of a bordello!:D :D

Originally posted by Captain America
Someone experienced...like me :)
FetchImageJPG.asp

:p

Me and Truth adopted GunBlade, and I vied for Malice to...

Well then.....I guess Malice is the Community Newbie and the Adopt A Newbie Program poster child. I'll assign you Newbies that have not been adopted yet and need guardians.

Malice - Adopt A Newbie Poster Child (Owned by Newbie Adoption Program for publicity purposes only.)

Godzilla2000 - Fat Man.
Captain America - Mixairian.
Spider-Gamers - Terana.
darth_coolius - jollyjohnny
Spider-Fett - She-Ra 4 Ev-ra
Chamber - Kyino
truthteller - Adam West
Captain America - njc71

Originally posted by Godzilla2000
. I'll assign you Newbies that have not been adopted yet and need guardians.

*stays quiet and still*
*peers around in the vast Hype! gathering*

Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
am i a newbie or a midbie

4 months and 8 days i been here...you deside

I'd have to say that you are in User Puberty. Anyone want to adopt Yellow Jacket even though he/she is not a young fresh Newbie?

Originally posted by She-Ra 4 Ev-ra
I don't know if I like my Oldbie :(

It's never too late to find yourself an Oldbie. Just keep me posted so I can update the Adopted list.

Hey, congrats on 1,000; Godzilla2000. So...where's this njc guy? Start a new thread like Mixarian did and I'll talk to you there.

Originally posted by Zen
a bit weird...

Nah. This isn't weird unless you're referring to Concrete's earlier posts. That is the epitome of weirdness. It looks like somebody forgot to give him his anti-psychotic medication today and he's having another episode.

Well, Godzilla2000, althought Yellow Jacket has been here longer than you...I'll take him!

This isn't one of those things where the oldbie goes to the newbie with a mask, some rope, and a whip is it?

Captain America - Actually I have been here longer than Yellow Jacket has. Do you recall a User by the name of crouchinggoblinhiddenspiderman? And I'm nearing my 1 year anniversary.

Malice - Adopt A Newbie Poster Child (Owned by Newbie Adoption Program for publicity purposes only.)

Godzilla2000 - Fat Man.
Spider-Gamers - Terana.
Chamber - Kyino
truthteller - Adam West
Captain America - njc71 & Yellow Jacket

Cap - Do you have Yahoo Messenger?

Originally posted by Fat Man
This isn't one of those things where the oldbie goes to the newbie with a mask, some rope, and a whip is it?

LoL...wassup dude!:D

uh ...Chamber joined the same day i did why is he an oldbie ,why am a semi-noob and he anit :(

See Teenagers DO know everything! :mad:
Just kidden' um dosent matter to me ...whatever id be more useful as,i'm gonna go do my homework now,'night all.:D

Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
See Teenagers DO know everything! :mad:
Just kidden' um dosent matter to me ...whatever id be more useful as,i'm gonna go do my homework now,'night all.:D

Later dude!

So does that mean whatever oldbe adopts me..they get my Hype! Paintball Fights too?:confused: :eek:

Captain America - Actually I have been here longer than Yellow Jacket has. Do you recall a User by the name of crouchinggoblinhiddenspiderman? And I'm nearing my 1 year anniversary.

Godzilla2000 - Fat Man.
Spider-Gamers - Terana.
Chamber - Kyino
truthteller - Adam West
Captain America - njc71 & Yellow Jacket

Cap - Do you have Yahoo Messenger?

No, I don't have Yahoo Messenger, but I do have MSN and AIM. I suppose if I really need to, I can get Yahoo...

Originally posted by CounterfeitSoul
So does that mean whatever oldbe adopts me..they get my Hype! Paintball Fights too?

You don't have to give away your Hype! Paintball Fights but it would be nice of you to share them with your Oldbie as a gesture of gratitude.

You don't have to give away your Hype! Paintball Fights but it would be nice of you to share them with your Oldbie as a gesture of gratitude.

Kewl..we can colaberate and be hosts of Hype! Era 3.0!!!!

No, I don't have Yahoo Messenger, but I do have MSN and AIM. I suppose if I really need to, I can get Yahoo...

I have MSN Messenger but for some odd reason whenever I try to log onto it makes HAL 900 not function properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"