Adopt A Newbie Program...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I've been here over a year, but someone can still adopt me! :D

It's funny how some of you have only been here for a few months and have already considered yourselves vets to a point where you can look down upon newbies. It's sad really..:(

Originally posted by KniteYxSpydeY
It's funny how some of you have only been here for a few months and have already considered yourselves vets to a point where you can look down upon newbies. It's sad really..:(

*Shrugs*

Yes it is :D

Originally posted by The Prisoner
90% of teh ppl in this topic I consider noobies...

Hey, I consider you a noob to CS....*ahem* registered date notwithstanding! You're cool, can I be your adopted newbie? :D

Originally posted by Godzilla2000
Please consider adopting a newbie. My hope is to avoid newbies growing up into full blown trolls like THE8th, Concrete, Mindworm, spiderfreddie, The Batman, etc. I hope you consider doing this. You might be spending most of your time with mutiple PM's sent by your Newbie you've adopted but the results of neglect might be more devastating than your time being taken away from posting here at the Community forums. Think about it will you?

I think you should consider adopting children.

Originally posted by darth_coolius
Okay, so I got myself this newbie. What should I do first?

teach it in the ways of the darth.........

Tips from KniteY:

Just say as many random things as you can, but not to an annoying point, only when boredom is slithering its way in.

Never make random threads, unless they are funny and involve your life.

Try not to spam

Post as much as possible.

Concrete - I think you should adopt a jackhammer to your skull and take yourself out of our misery.

KniteYxSpydeY - Oh I've been here for way more than the measely 4 monthes under this ID. Do you recall a poster by the name of crouchinggoblinhiddenspiderman? I believe my 1 year anniversary is coming up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88