Adrien Brody as Bruce Banner?!?

That's a pretty crappy pic of Brody and, while the Hulk one is cool, not very good for this particular comparison.

What comparison???? I just like Brody as Banner, crappy picture or not. He's a terriffic actor who can express a wide range of emotions. Kinda silly to make a comparison to the Hulk with a crappy picture of Brody don't you think? The actor playing Banner doesn't have to look EXACTLY like the comic version of Banner (especially since Banner has been drawn in so many different styles), the actor playing Banner has to be able to project the emotional rollercoaster that Bruce goes through in his life.

What comparison???? I just like Brody as Banner, crappy picture or not. He's a terriffic actor who can express a wide range of emotions. Kinda silly to make a comparison to the Hulk with a crappy picture of Brody don't you think? The actor playing Banner doesn't have to look EXACTLY like the comic version of Banner (especially since Banner has been drawn in so many different styles), the actor playing Banner has to be able to project the emotional rollercoaster that Bruce goes through in his life.

Relax. I think you misunderstood. I actually don't think Brody is a bad choice. I was replying to another poster that said that they didn't like how it looked. I defended it by saying that those may not have been the best pics for the example.

Relax. I think you misunderstood. I actually don't think Brody is a bad choice. I was replying to another poster that said that they didn't like how it looked. I defended it by saying that those may not have been the best pics for the example.

Man........do I feel like a

donkey.jpg

Let's say for arguments sake that Modine and Brody are both cast. Who do you guys think they'll play. Think about it. LOL

I don't think either would be up for Blonsky as they wouldn't appear much as themselves (Emil don't get to transform back after he becomes the Abomination) so my guess on blonsky is maybe someone not as well known.

Now Brody I guess could be up for Banner, but I'd prefer someone else to be honest. One thought looking at him, with his slender build and long face is maybe the Leader? However, I don't think he has ever played a villain so maybe not.

Modine as Doc Samson is a kinda funny idea, since he is too old and nowhere near buff enough for that part, and he is likewise too old for Banner, so my bet there might be a military type. I cant think of any other characters that might be in this film that he would suit otherwise.

I don't think either would be up for Blonsky as they wouldn't appear much as themselves (Emil don't get to transform back after he becomes the Abomination) so my guess on blonsky is maybe someone not as well known.

The writers may decide to change that point of fact by having the Abomination revert back and forth the same as the Hulk. Weirder things have happened (Spidermans wrist web).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"