Robert Downey Jr Signs Two-Picture Deal To Return As Iron Man In The Avengers Sequels

TDKR was way more flawed than IM3. Not to turn this into a TDKR vs IM3, but come on, it's pretty damn dumb to think you can look at TDKR without seeing it's glaring flaws. That movie had more plot holes, more bad acting, and more questions about it than either movie.

But they're out there...in packs. Par for the course with movies that have a cult following, and I don't mean that in the traditional, colloquial sense; I'm referring to fans that act like cult members when their holy relics are criticized, mildly or otherwise.

At the end of the day, it's just entertainment, and a lot of people would do well to lighten up about it. When I start seeing excuses and hyperbole(why do these critics want MOS to be EXACTLY LIKE THE DONNER FILMS! They complain about no action in SR, now they say it's too much!? BOOOOOOOOOO) as a response to criticism, it immediately clues me in on the type of person I'm dealing with. When it gets to the point were people would rather resort to discrediting someone as opposed to actually addressing their critique, they already don't have an argument as far as I'm concerned. That's all I've seen in the fallout from MoS...ad hominem character assassination and blatant ignorance.

Nice attempt at spin. It's okay, though. We understand. Go ahead, let it all out. :waa:

Nice attempt? I pulled it off well, Marvelite.

TDKR was way more flawed than IM3. Not to turn this into a TDKR vs IM3, but come on, it's pretty damn dumb to think you can look at TDKR without seeing it's glaring flaws. That movie had more plot holes, more bad acting, and more questions about it than either movie.

I suppose you think you can see IM3 without its glaring flaws?

Only someone of your status would disagree, but I forgive you of your mistake.

1056.gif

Pro Wrestling, Watchmen, and Spider-Man 2. Nuf said.

[YT]bBPrdX-cqF0[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"