New Hulk Spoilers

M

Male Man

These were on AICN for about 3 minutes, and then taken down, so that probably means they are either 100% accurate or 100% inaccurate. So don't read further if you don't want to chance learning some detailed story plots, nothing too serious, but still...

HULK SPOILERS * This new Hulk may be prove Ultimate than Avenger. Unlike the Ang Lee version, this script has Hulk murder many. * Bruce Banner tries to kill himself but Hulk won’t allow it. * Banner hides in a Latin American bottling plant. It looks like a drop of puny Banner’s blood gets into a bottle of Pepsi and temporarily turns a soccer mom into a She-Hulk. * Betty Ross (Liv Tyler) is now dating somebody named Samson Adams. (“Big Ross” suggests this is Doc Samson, but in the comics Doc was Dr. Leonard Samson, gamma-enhanced superhero-psychiatrist. Also, according to IMDb, Tim Blake Nelson plays “Samuel Sterns.”) * The movie contains three big battles. The first two involve the military’s unsuccessful attempts to reacquire puny Banner; the third pits Hulk against the Abomination in Harlem. * Emil Blonsky (Tim Roth), a KGB agent in the comics, is in the movie a U.S. Special Forces officer given a “super-soldier” serum by General Thunderbolt Ross (William Hurt). END SPOILERS

the guy only has 6 posts, his cred is low right now

Screw my cred. These aren't my spoilers, I have no idea whether these are true. I just happened to be on AICN when the post when went up, I copied them, and then the story was gone. I just thought I would pass along what I saw, not vouching for the validity of these.

Screw my cred. These aren't my spoilers, I have no idea whether these are true. I just happened to be on AICN when the post when went up, I copied them, and then the story was gone. I just thought I would pass along what I saw, not vouching for the validity of these.
The spoilers you indicated were from the May 2007 leaked script, which may indeed be the meat of the movie, but I must correct you on a few items: SPOILERS: 1) The attempted suicide in the opening sequence isnt because the Hulk "stops it", its because of the fact the excitement from nerves changes him into the Hulk before he can kill himself. 2) The Hulk doesnt murder anyone. He defends himself but the script does not indicate death. Injury yes, murder no. The rest of the spoilers are pretty accurate, but this has been dicussed many times over already so please try and be refreshing and not redundant. The info you provided is old and the script has been tweaked.

The rest of the spoilers are pretty accurate, but this has been dicussed many times over already so please try and be refreshing and not redundant.

So sorry that I just tried to pass along something that was posted elsewhere without realizing it was already common knowledge. Please try to be constructive and not a condescending *****ebag.

SHEEEESH!! Why jump all over the guy. He was just trying to give us some updates. SHEEEESH :cmad:

How about

Welcome Male Man and thanks, but this has already been posted and the script has been tweeked. The Hulk doesn't kill.

:cmad: Bunch of jerks :cmad:

Yeah this is old news but still thanks for trying to give some news.

Just to confirm to everyone that there is NO She-Hulk or any character related to She-Hulk in this film. The person that drinks the drink with Banner's blood almost dies. She doesn't turn into a She-Hulk character.

SHEEEESH!! Why jump all over the guy. He was just trying to give us some updates. SHEEEESH :cmad:

How about

Welcome Male Man and thanks, but this has already been posted and the script has been tweeked. The Hulk doesn't kill.

:cmad: Bunch of jerks :cmad:

How about (without being a jerk) reading the posts before posting. This way, we dont make simple mistakes. It was late and I was angry. Nothing personal. Hey CJ, I dont know if you were addressing me in your comment, but you could make your point without the insults. Its like arguing w/o cursing. And if you were, I'd expect more (respect) from you since we have spoken.

I didn't even notice Male Man was new till I read Cracker's post. (My eyes suck)

Welcome dude.

How about (without being a jerk) reading the posts before posting. This way, we dont make simple mistakes. It was late and I was angry. Nothing personal. Hey CJ, I dont know if you were addressing me in your comment, but you could make your point without the insults. Its like arguing w/o cursing. And if you were, I'd expect more (respect) from you since we have spoken.

You see. This is why Cracker Jack can not and will not be part of these boards. So because you and I talked I should not point out when you're wrong? I insulted you because I pointed out that you were being a jerk to Male Man? No, I was saying you guys are acting like jerks. The guy only wanted to join in and what does he get?The usual warm SHH reception. BAH! Cracker Jack is going back where he belongs

How about we just let everyone do their talking and let the mods moderate? Is that such a novel idea?

*sigh*

1) Male Man should have checked the other threads before starting a new one, even if he is new, he should have checked.

2) Male Man didnt need to react like a woman in her period when EB asked him to check from now on, no one was being a jerk towards MM, all EB said was for him to check the other threads before starting his own one.

How about we just let everyone do their talking and let the mods moderate? Is that such a novel idea?
I agree, that if we overstep any boundary the mods should do the reprimanding. Not any one else. It is a simplistic concept. Comprende?

I agree, that if we overstep any boundary the mods should do the reprimanding. Not any one else. It is a simplistic concept. Comprende?

Yo comprendo! :woot:

*sigh*

1) Male Man should have checked the other threads before starting a new one, even if he is new, he should have checked.

2) Male Man didnt need to react like a woman in her period when EB asked him to check from now on, no one was being a jerk towards MM, all EB said was for him to check the other threads before starting his own one.

1) Male Man could have checked, but didn't... so I'm not gonna crucify him for it.

2) Male Man had already been jumped on by 2 other guys before EB, so yeah, his hostility is kind of justified.

No need to get worked up about it anyway. I'm learning that this forum is INCREDIBLY tame compared to a sports form I've been visiting where bloodbaths are the norm. Like, people going at each other here is a pleasant walk in the park on a bright sunny spring day compared to this other place. The utter contempt I see in these other folks makes me love you all so much more. :up:

1) Male Man could have checked, but didn't... so I'm not gonna crucify him for it.

2) Male Man had already been jumped on by 2 other guys before EB, so yeah, his hostility is kind of justified.

no one jumped on the guy, who the f**k has ANY credibility here?... no one.

EB said what i would have said, he wasnt THAT rude, he didnt call him a noob or give him the old " :rolleyes: " crap that you get most of the times in this place. There was no need for MM to call EB a *****e bag. He's the one who started throwing insults at people.

Sava, my goal isn't to argue with you. You can win on all counts - I don't have anything vested in this conversation. I'm just trying to put things into perspective and as I see it, comments like "I think this is BS" and "the guy only has 6 posts, his cred is low right now" probably would've irked me a little too. That's all I'm saying dude.

As a side note, what happened to Jun Ji?? Your signature tag needs updated. lol :cwink:

Sava, my goal isn't to argue with you. You can win on all counts - I don't have anything vested in this conversation. I'm just trying to put things into perspective and as I see it, comments like "I think this is BS" and "the guy only has 6 posts, his cred is low right now" probably would've irked me a little too. That's all I'm saying dude.
this has nothing to do with winning, MM, SHOULD have checked the other threads BEFORE posting his stuff, they tell you to do that when you register here, plus, its just common sense. You wanna talk about something, you go it THAT thread and talk about it, not start your own one. He was a new guy posting news without a link, you really going to believe that?...no, the first thing anyone here would say is BS.

We seem to have alot of people here who get offended really easily, stop being a bunch of girls. CJ wasnt serious in his first post, MM didnt need to react that way and neither did EB.

As a side note, what happened to Jun Ji?? Your signature tag needs updated. lol :cwink:
yeah , i need to get a new avy

Sava, with all due respect, you seem to be the one most offended here. If we're all supposed to "stop being a bunch of girls," you might start with yourself. You seem to be upset about this whole ordeal way more than you should be.

Sava, with all due respect, you seem to be the one most offended here. If we're all supposed to "stop being a bunch of girls," you might start with yourself. You seem to be upset about this whole ordeal way more than you should be.
now i'm upset cause a good friend of mine is leaving this place cause he cant really say what he wants without others being "offended" cause he doesnt agree with them.

CJ, you're not really leaving, are you? Haven't we gone over this before? You can't leave; you're a regular. lol

Sava, I'm trying to understand how it is that you're posting so much at this hour. Aren't you in England and don't you normally check out around 4 p.m. EST? lol :oldrazz:

CJ, you're not really leaving, are you? Haven't we gone over this before? You can't leave; you're a regular. lol

Sava, I'm trying to understand how it is that you're posting so much at this hour. Aren't you in England and don't you normally check out around 4 p.m. EST? lol :oldrazz:
I work nights and tonights my day off. I really cant seem to go to sleep :(. So i'm up and surfing the net, there's f**k all on tv.

Ah, I see. If it helps, I couldn't sleep very well last night. Got up at 3:30 to get something to drink and I was okay after that. I keep my house at 52, so that doesn't help. lol But in the words of many a parent, "Go to bed!!!" :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"