Adults and Kool-Aid

Orange Lavaburst? We used to have a poster by that name. Great artist, ****ty person.

Drakon said:
Orange Lavaburst? We used to have a poster by that name. Great artist, ****ty person.

Have you ever had Orange Lavaburst at McDonalds?

Let's see.....high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors and DYE! Yeah....think I'm gonna pass on the Kool-Aid and just stick with plain old water. :up:

jag

jaguarr said:
Let's see.....high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors and DYE! Yeah....think I'm gonna pass on the Kool-Aid and just stick with plain old water. :up:

jag

Wuss :o

hippie_hunter said:

Enjoy your kidney stones, onset diabetes, high blood pressure, glucose imbalance and heart disease. :)

jag

I liked it when I was little but I don't drink it now. I prefer teas or water.

jaguarr said:
Enjoy your kidney stones, onset diabetes, high blood pressure, glucose imbalance and heart disease. :)

jag

You're damn right that I'll enjoy pissing out rocks the size of BBs, insulin injections, blood pressure pills, two or three heart attacks, and whatever the other thing is you mentioned :cmad:

hippie_hunter said:
You're damn right that I'll enjoy pissing out rocks the size of BBs, insulin injections, blood pressure pills, two or three heart attacks, and whatever the other thing is you mentioned :cmad:

The size of BB's? Only if you're lucky! Hah!

jag

hippie_hunter said:
You're damn right that I'll enjoy pissing out rocks the size of BBs,
Reap the whirlwind.

222_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"