After the credits scene ***SPOILERS***

Naaaa you are all wrong. He says "clit"

"Sir, i've found clit"

:awesome:

I saw the movie tonight and he definitly says it. Another couple notes on this subject one is that my friend swears that you see Thor in the jail scene getting his picture taken. another thing to remember is taht in the original comics When thor was sent to earth he was in the guise of donald blake and didn't even remember his time as thor.

They're not going the Donald Blake route. He'll just be Thor, but depowered and probably without his memories of being a God when he comes to Earth.

I saw the movie tonight and he definitly says it. Another couple notes on this subject one is that my friend swears that you see Thor in the jail scene getting his picture taken. another thing to remember is taht in the original comics When thor was sent to earth he was in the guise of donald blake and didn't even remember his time as thor.

Well your friend is blind. :awesome:

I made sure to stay for the credits to see the scene. A few people stayed but a lot of them left. The ones who stayed were having nerdgasms. Lots of yelling "THORRRR!!! GOD OF THUNDER!"

Scene was pretty epic. Got me even more excited for the Thor film :D The music and thunder cracking was perfect.

One guy in my theater apparently didn't expect Thor to be in an Avengers movie and just went "aw, really? really?" after the end, but everyone else got a kick out of it. Even me, who had it spoiled by Comicbookmovie.com who had to post the icon on their MAIN PAGE. I would've known what it was anyway from just browsing the internet, but spoiling the image itself really annoyed me.

Also Coulson drives up and all these agents are doing tons of work, then Coulson calls up and says "We found it." Wait a minute, "We?" I'm pretty sure YOU didn't find anything your gps didn't take you to. Stop trying to take all the credit, Coulson.

They're not going the Donald Blake route. He'll just be Thor, but depowered and probably without his memories of being a God when he comes to Earth.
So he won't change into a different looking person? That's good because I never quite understood how that whole thing worked. Although didn't they say that some actress was playing a nurse to Donald Blake? I wonder if Thor we'll say that is his name or something.

yea it was already proven by fav thor wasnt in that prison scene. since we know thor arrival on earth isnt to the end of event of iron man 2 and all that.

So he won't change into a different looking person? That's good because I never quite understood how that whole thing worked. Although didn't they say that some actress was playing a nurse to Donald Blake? I wonder if Thor we'll say that is his name or something.
Well nobody has been CAST as Blake, so we don't think there will be one unless they use Chris as Blake too.
The FIRST draft of the Script had no sign of Blake at all.

well actually vartha its been stated countless times by kevin friege that thor wont be going by donald blake at all in the film. And as stated before it was proven weeks ago and just a few days ago too by jon fav that isnt thor in im2 prison scene. Plus i pointed out before when it was first brought up it was one of two actors hired for prisoner role in the film.

true there too since we know in thor he is in new mexico lol.

I wonder if [BLACKOUT]the crater [/BLACKOUT]was caused by Thor or Mjolnir?

Mjolnir, probably. It's pretty heavy.
Natalie Portman's been cast as Jane Foster, who was Blake's nurse in the comics but will be a college student in the film. The dude in the prison may or may not have been Thor, but I can't imagine why Thor would be in some random prison in Monaco while his hammer is in New Mexico, so I'm personally considering him "some blonde dude."

I went to see Iron Man 2 at 10:30 a.m. yesterday, so the theater was almost empty. There were about a dozen people there. Most stayed through the credits and they seemed pretty happy with the scene. I tried to suppress my own nerdgasm the best I could, but I still clapped and giggled, even though I was there by myself. :)

I went by myself also and it was early as well. Only about 15 people were in attendence. I like it when the theatre is that way:yay:

Aw, I love being with a big enthusiastic crowd opening night, only sucks when there are obnoxious teens and people talking, which isn't as common as you'd think. You just have to hit it at the right time. I don't mind kids too much if they're into it (ie. kid in IM1 theater "whoa cool!" "did he die?", etc.) and if the parents take them out if they cry or misbehave, which usually happens.

My friend tried starting a slow clap when the title came up, no dice though.

Last edited:
I think the dude in prison is not Thor and he is revealed later in the movie in a very escapist scene. Without knowing how this film ends. This could easily be the start of Thor or the end of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"