Post-Credits scenne

Lord

All Mighty
Reaction score
Iron Man 1 and 2 had post-credits scennes leading to the Avengers initiative and the Thor movie. While Incredible Hulk featured a scenne before the end credits (that felt as if it was supposed to be shown after the credits) with Tony Stark.
So if Thor follows this what should the post-credits scenne be like? Maybe something related to Captain America: First Avenger or for the Avengers initiative, it could even lead just to a Thor 2.
What do you all think?

It will be Hulk related, you heard it here first!

I don't, just kind of have a feeling. I don't think we'll see a Captain America reference because his movie is coming out a couple of months after Thor so hes fresh in all our minds. I think Hawkeye is going to be a character we see more than once in Thor so not him. I'm saying the Hulk because he is the only one that has maybe gotten stale in relation to the Avengers coming together. This way, they remind the audience that Hulk is very much still showing up. The after the credits scene for the Cap movie will ofcourse be a direct lead into the Avengers...

It's probably Captain America related.
Or it will be with that glove and the importance it will have in the Avengers.

There's a review that said the post-credits scenne would be a cliffhanger for the Thor movie.

It's probably Captain America related.
Or it will be with that glove and the importance it will have in the Avengers.
The Infinity Gauntlet? That is supposed to be in Odin's Treasure room with the Casket of Ancient Winters and a few other Cosmic related items.
I guess there COULD be something with it in Avengers, but I kind of doubt it.

I read somewhere that there is supposed to be "an extended cameo" by Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye...I hope that's true. He's the only character we havent seen yet, right? not in movies, trailers, or just imagines. We need to see some Hawkeye!

I read somewhere that there is supposed to be "an extended cameo" by Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye...I hope that's true. He's the only character we havent seen yet, right? not in movies, trailers, or just imagines. We need to see some Hawkeye!
Oh we HAVE seen a bit of Hawkeye.. a very tiny bit, but nevertheless definatly Hawkeye

For those of you that have read the post-credits scene, is it worth it to read it now, or wait till Thor comes out and watch it? I'm so tempted, but I just want to see if those of you that have chosen to read it feel that it was worth it to wait/not wait.

Alright, thanks! Yeah I'll probably wait till I see the movie, I'll enjoy it better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"