• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

After the Credits

Spider-Who?

ERMERGERD!
Reaction score
sorry if this has been brought up, but my roommate and I just finished watching Transformers and he said he wanted to stay to see if there was anything after the credits. I asked him if he heard that there was supposed to be. He said he didnt know, but he's making a point to see if there s because he missed the one at the end of SM3. From what his best friend told him (who apparently saw this scene), after the credits, a scene shows the pieces of an exploded Venom coming back together.

Does anyone know if this is true?

I call BS. There are tons of people here who would stay through the credits just to see if a extra scene did exist. And I've heard of nothing of this.

yeah, this is the first I've heard of it, so I figured I'd come and ask. Thing is though, I know the kid who claims this, and he's not one to tell tall tales.

I just checked through the credits and this is the last shot of the film:

vlcsnap153798xp4.jpg

No end scene

There was a Aunt Carnage set up you dumbasses.:cmad:

I stayed till after the credits...there is zilch!

I stayed and.... i saw a symbiot on the wall kissing with red gum, and becoming a carnage symbiot... horrible

'horrible' as in the kiss or your joke? :D ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"