After The End - Grease

hellified

Civilian
Reaction score
[YT]SNR0yTc_SoQ[/YT]

Everyone always wonders what happened to the actors after a show ends its run but no one ever thinks about what happened to the characters.Sure some people talk about what they think happened but only in the immediate aftermath never the long term.

Since the last song in the musical was We Go Together with the repeated chorus being "we'll always be together" that begs the question, were they always together?

After graduating from Rydell High in 1959, lets find out what happened to the members of the T-Birds and Pink Ladies...

What happened AFTER THE END...

That is not quite the added stories I would have come up for all the characters. Other then Kenickie [who i would have went more crazy on and further added that after coming home from his tour of duty he was disgusted of a homeland riddled with crime, became a vigilante wearing a spooky skull on his shirt], the ending for all the others were rather dull.

That is not quite the added stories I would have come up for all the characters. Other then Kenickie [who i would have went more crazy on and further added that after coming home from his tour of duty he was disgusted of a homeland riddled with crime, became a vigilante wearing a spooky skull on his shirt], the ending for all the others were rather dull.

well grease isn't a superhero/vigilante story...its a story about teens and their hijinks in highschool. They end the movie on a high note literally singing we'll always be together then reality hits (as it always does) when they grow up.

....still doesn't mean one of them can't go 'postal'

Well Sandra D goes on to have a nice career as a singer on carnival cruise ships

Danny starts wearing wigs to cover up his balding and mispronounces a singers name at an awards show.

He later makes an awkward apology to her

well grease isn't a superhero/vigilante story...its a story about teens and their hijinks in highschool. They end the movie on a high note literally singing we'll always be together then reality hits (as it always does) when they grow up.

I am well aware of that fact.
Unfortunately you can not pick up on sarcasm or jokes on these posts.
I was just having fun & spicing it up. It still would have been a good way to go.
Think of Kenickie singing as he fights criminals.
Pure box office gold !

I am well aware of that fact.
Unfortunately you can not pick up on sarcasm or jokes on these posts.
I was just having fun & spicing it up. It still would have been a good way to go.
Think of Kenickie singing as he fights criminals.
Pure box office gold !

:woot:

I kind of want to see an ensemble movie chronicling THAT ending, lol

And to further add to this craziness , why not have Danny & 1 of the other T-Birds [not Kenickie because we already have him penciled in as our singing vigilante] having their own reality TV show working on cars in a garage setting like Gas Monkey.

Well Sandra D goes on to have a nice career as a singer on carnival cruise ships

Danny starts wearing wigs to cover up his balding and mispronounces a singers name at an awards show.

He later makes an awkward apology to her

I think that's an excellent idea. Almost a natural place Sandy would end up. If you add a cameo of Capt. Stubing I think you're on to something there.

Danny can still wear a wig but i like my idea above for where he ends up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"