World Help Cartoon Experts: Why did the G1 TRANSFORMERS show end after 4 seasons?

Did you meet any of the bigwigs? (Stan Lee, Avi Arad....any of those?)

I used to absolutely love Stan Lee, but then he sold out a few months back.....I'm still angry about that.:cmad:

Stan Lee wasnt running things at Marvel at the time.....if I'm right he hasnt since early in 1990 but I could be wrong about that.....but yes I have met him and Avi Arad.I met Stan for the first time when I was very young at a comic convention he even bought me a root bear.My blood suger droped while we were talking.And I did meet him again when I was working for Marvel when he stoped by for a visit of sorts.I only met Avi Arad once and it was on a lunch break.

Stan Lee wasnt running things at Marvel at the time.....if I'm right he hasnt since early in 1990 but I could be wrong about that.....but yes I have met him and Avi Arad.I met Stan for the first time when I was very young at a comic convention he even bought me a root bear.My blood suger droped while we were talking.And I did meet him again when I was working for Marvel when he stoped by for a visit of sorts.I only met Avi Arad once and it was on a lunch break.

How cool. :hyper:

However, I can never forgive Stan Lee for dumping Marvel and going to Disney...:cmad:

How cool. :hyper:

However, I can never forgive Stan Lee for dumping Marvel and going to Disney...:cmad:

I wont claim to know all about the buisness dealing's of Stan Lee but it was my understanding that when Marvel stock was open to the public in 1991...Stan was nicely pushed out of his executive producer status.
Stan hadnt been involved with the day to day buisness at Marvel Comics since 1981.That year he moved to Hollywood and took control of all of Marvel's Hollywood dealings like cartoon and tv show's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"