AICN Script Report (Spoilers)

True! I am ending the day the same way I started it! Knowing nothing is confirmed! Nothing is listed! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Oh well! Wait! I guess I did learn that there are 2 Flashes! Barry and Wally. Oh and that Welling is still being rumored! I do love that part of this!

^ That's true.

The only thing I didn't know was how much Aquaman would be in the script.

No doubt he will be getting the shaft out of all the heros in this deal! I am hopin the time he is on he gets his due! Cool water scenes and maybe picking up and tossing a Hummer at something on land! Give the King a bone! grrrrrr!

I thought only Lex carries Kryptonite rings? I thought only Batman had a piece of meteor rock...and besides, I don't think Batman would have a K ring anyways, because the fight would then not even be epic.

Yeah, In Batman: Hush he used the a kryptonite ring. But I do agree with you, Batman plumbering Supey with a kryptonite ring wouldn't be a epic fight.

Good Greif! I hope we don't have Kryptonite in this moive! I am so sick of seeing it bringing the Big Boy down! Lets hope they come up with something new to bring him down to one knee!

So how do you expect them to beat Supey? Blow up the sun? They said Batman will know the leaguers' weaknesses, so I'm pretty sure Batman is going to take down Supey wit' some kryptonite.

Little unusual that they're introducing Barry Allen only to kill him...

Hopefully it'll work out well.

^^Batman will bust out some Magic yo! :p

^Well, since Barry DID have his own TV show, maybe more people will be familiar with him?

This sucks if Barry is in it, his death was that of a martyr, in this movie his death will be a plot point. :csad:

Yeah, In Batman: Hush he used the a kryptonite ring. But I do agree with you, Batman plumbering Supey with a kryptonite ring wouldn't be a epic fight.

So how do you expect them to beat Supey? Blow up the sun? They said Batman will know the leaguers' weaknesses, so I'm pretty sure Batman is going to take down Supey wit' some kryptonite.

Well in the HUSH story line Batman used Sonic bombs to knock him back abit! There are ways to beat the blue boy down without using Kryptonite! Plus, if WW is going to fight him she can land a few punches that should stun him as well! But this should be a good one no doubt. Also in the JLA story line I think they used a ray gun that shot the rays of a red sun on him, made him turn into a rasin! I could be wrong on that one! Pluse Krytonite just takes forever to kill him and just seems to weakin him in which he always seems to escape!

As long as Aquaman gets some good action bits,I'm sold.

If it turns out that this dude is right and Flash is the best character and the best thing about the script is fights, this is doomed for me.

Can't wait for that epic fight between the big 3! As for Aquaman, can't say I'm surprised he seems to have a small part in the film....

yea ^^^ in fact, i would be surprised if he had a big part in the movie

Are you all actually treating this as a scoop?

There's absolutely nothing new here? Nothing remotely new.

meh, we've known this already for the past few days. the whole thing broke over at IESB. AICN has been losing its edge for a while now ;)

btw, the one thing different on that report compared to what broke over at IESB was that the JL was already existing at the start of the film, heck, they attended the funeral together.

its hilarious how AICN doesnt even acknowledge that ALL of this has been on the web for two days already, and they act like its brand new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"