What members of the Justice League should be in the Movie?

The original 7:

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash (Barry Allen, will heroically sacrifice himself to make way for a Wally West solo movie)
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Aquaman
Works for me.

What roster would I go with?

* Superman
* Batman (you can say "No Batman In JL" all you want, but the fact of the matter is, WB won't greenlight ANY JL production of any kind without him - of the big three, HE's the draw for the non-comic/general fans).
* Wonder Woman
* Green Lantern (I don't care which one, really - though I tend to lean toward ones who don't get to be in the spotlight all that much *koff*Alan*koff)
* The Flash (same as with GL - I don't have any real preference, but I tend to lean towards the older versions *koff*Jay*koff*)
* A Hawk- person (preferably female)
* For the seventh member, I'd have to go with someone other than Arthur or J'onn, at least for a first movie - 'cuz Aquaman's just gonna get snickers from the "Super Friends" people no matter how badass you try to make him, and the team already has one sole survivor of a dead alien race without throwing in Martian Manhunter. I'd probably either pull a "Super Powers" and toss in Cyborg, or add one of the fishnets. :woot:

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern (John Stewart)
The Flash (Wally West)
Hawkgirl
Martian Manhunter

That'd be my roster in a nutshell.

Batman.
Superman.
Wonder Woman.
The Flash.
Green Lantern.
Martian Manhunter.
Black Canary.
Green Arrow.
Red Tornado.
The Question.

The only GL to spotlight is Hal Jordan.

John Stweart sucks the balls. He is the GL affirmative action, IMHO.

All racism aside, if they use Stewart over Jordan/Scott/ even Rayner, it's for the race gimmick.

Period.

And the GL spinoff series is ruined.

i don't think superman batman or wonderwoman should be in the team yet.

they should be enrolled in subsequent movies.

NO batman

I agree. Batman just got finished defeating his greatest nememis of all-time "The Shulmacher", give the man a break.

Leave him out of this movie. Cast the Huntress, Black Canary, Zatanna, or Hawkgirl instead. Theres too much beef in this movie.

What in Injustice Gang or Legion of Doom members should appear in the sequels? Here are my personal choices.
Lex Luthor
Brainiac
Lashina
Black Manta
Sinestro
Cheetah
Captain Cold
Joker

What roster would I go with?

* Superman
* Batman (you can say "No Batman In JL" all you want, but the fact of the matter is, WB won't greenlight ANY JL production of any kind without him - of the big three, HE's the draw for the non-comic/general fans).
* Wonder Woman
* Green Lantern (I don't care which one, really - though I tend to lean toward ones who don't get to be in the spotlight all that much *koff*Alan*koff)
* The Flash (same as with GL - I don't have any real preference, but I tend to lean towards the older versions *koff*Jay*koff*)
* A Hawk- person (preferably female)
* For the seventh member, I'd have to go with someone other than Arthur or J'onn, at least for a first movie - 'cuz Aquaman's just gonna get snickers from the "Super Friends" people no matter how badass you try to make him, and the team already has one sole survivor of a dead alien race without throwing in Martian Manhunter. I'd probably either pull a "Super Powers" and toss in Cyborg, or add one of the fishnets. :woot:

Yeah, sweet.

Way to take any of the diversity away from the JLA. Especially with the JSA'ers

Let's just add Spiderman and Wolverine to the mix...."just to mix things up"...

Yeah, sweet.

Way to take any of the diversity away from the JLA.

Take it away? The JLA doesn't HAVE any diversity. It's usually a bunch of white guys (or aliens pretending to be white guys) and one, maybe two women. :whatever:

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern
Flash

My choices:

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Hawkman
Martian Manhunter
Flash (Barry or Wally...it dosen't matter)

Just my choice. I think leaving out MM is a HUGE mistake.

My choices:

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Hawkman
Martian Manhunter
Flash (Barry or Wally...it dosen't matter)

Just my choice. I think leaving out MM is a HUGE mistake.
You mean Hawkman? Because MM *is* in the film.

I thik 2 females work better. WW and Hawkgirl.

You mean Hawkman? Because MM *is* in the film.

I'm not going to lie, I wasn't aware MM was in the film. It's good to know he is tho. I guess all of the "Who's gonna play Batman?" talk got me distracted from the characters.

I'm not going to lie, I wasn't aware MM was in the film. It's good to know he is tho. I guess all of the "Who's gonna play Batman?" talk got me distracted from the characters.
No prob. :up:

But yeah, MM will be in JL - assuming the film happens of course. LOL ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"