Alan Moore on the Simpsons.

Luchastyle

is awesome
Reaction score
I didn't know where else to post this, but this season, Alan Moore will have a guest spot as himself, on the Simpsons. I find that strange, but he is a fan, so...he's gonna be on there. i wonder if there will be watchmen references.

I read in an old issue of Wizard that he was a big fan of South Park as well. Now if he shows up on South Park it'll just be "Simpsons did it!" all over again :(

I don't know why he'd show up on South Park, The Simpsons is better fitted for him :up:

They already have Watchmen references in the Simpsons...I can't remember which episode but I remember reading "Who Watches the Simpsons?" on the background of the show somewhere...

He should play a hobo who threatens to kill Comicbook guy. :up:

I'm pretty sure he is already a hobo who threatens to kill comic book guy :(

a newer, better comic shop opens across the street from android's dungeon, and he is at a signing at the new shop. i haven't liked the simpsons for years. but maybe this episode will be worth watching just for the comic book references.

Full synopsis:

A new comic book store, "Coolsville Comics & Toys" opens up directly across the street from Comic Book Guy's store. Owned by a hip man named Milo (Jack Black), the store offers kids a chance to meet comic book creators. Meanwhile, Marge opens her own women-only workout center.

It also stars Daniel Clowes and Art Spiegelman

If only this was then years ago, when The Simpsons were funny. The show is horrible now.

If only this was ten years ago, when The Simpsons were funny. The show is horrible now.

Yes. Yes it does. It's terribly unfunny. I always feel like the writers have a list of "Simpsons-style" formulas on the wall and just use as many as they can as often as they can. What used to be the smartest satire on TV has become in the last 8 or so seasons, one of the worst "adult" cartoons on TV. I'd rather watch Family Guy. And I'm not the biggest Family Guy fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"