Alf Fans,unite!!!!!

IRON-MAN-FAN

Civilian
Reaction score
I am a fan of the 1980s/90s TV series "Alf".I have opened this thread so my fellow Alf fans can express their opinions,chat about their favorite episodes,ect.So,Alf fans,UNITE!:)

I like ALF, I'm surprised that this type of show was considered by the networks, nowadays shows like this will probably be on cable.

The last show I can remember with a puppet is Unhappily Ever After with Nikki Cox and Bobcat Goldwaith as the voice of a bunny, good times.

i remember reading a rumor, back in the day, that they were considering an alf film. anyone hear anything like that?

I have alf season1 and 2 on dvd. I wish it would come on nick at nite or tv land.

I wish they'd bring back the talk show with Alf as the host:(

BareKnucklez said:
ALF was very funny.... Almost as funny as what happened to Max Wright the guy who played the dad on the show ALF.
He was caught having gay sex, and smoking crack with homeless men not to long ago... Not that's COMEDY! :)

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4061/maxwrightforpresident8ew4gf.jpg

lol no wonder the guy was seein ALIENS![/quote

:eek:....................Are you SERIOUS!?!Now I'm gonna hate Max Wright!!!:mad:

Hey!!!The I just found out that he has a wife,son,and daughter!!!He can't be gay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"