Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 3x15 - "Spacetime" - Discussion Thread

Right after he flipped the table they cut in for an election update!! The primary isn't even in my state!

MY GOD! ABC political reporter George Stephanopoulos is Hydra!!

Either that or this election coverage has nothing to do with the show.

Oh dear god you could have shown that on the bottom of the screen!

Great come to the dark side scene with Hive and Malick

I'm sorry...why can't May go again? Because Lash is now in custody? Isn't saving the world a bit more important than a chat with the ex?

Well, yeah, and May agrees with you.

But this episode is still pretty awesome.

"Yeah, day got weirder"

Fun episode.

Right back where we started from.

What happened with Lincoln? It's the one thing I missed.

ETA: Maybe Agents of SHIELD won't tie in with Civil War, but it seems to definitely be tying in with Civil War II. ;)

What happened with Lincoln? It's the one thing I missed.

ETA: Maybe Agents of SHIELD won't tie in with Civil War, but it seems to definitely be tying in with Civil War II. ;)

Gayeira hit him

Woah!
Did you see that preview?

No more pretty boy Ward complaints

Yeah, great episode tonight. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Lash vs. Hive showdown by the end of the season.

Interesting episode, for sure...if nothing else because it kept you on your toes about how it fate would force the future into being.

The acting on the roof scene was kind of rough though.

We didn't see Malick's vision.
Giyera said he sounded "frightened"(?).
Wonder what he saw?

Another great episode, I think AoS has the most substance and best writing of any of the CB shows.

We didn't see Malick's vision.
Giyera said he sounded "frightened"(?).
Wonder what he saw?

Maybe his daughter is put in serious peril by Hive or something.

He was mad that Iron Chef Guy wasn't protecting him...which implies to me that he saw himself in danger...maybe Hive's plans aren't going to go well for him.

This show is really good at creating little snippets of music for specific events that are badass as hell.

Yeah... That's not Daisy going kablooey on the QuinJet... My bet is she's watching the video link up to the QuinJet when it goes kaboom... And I suspect it could be a de-Lash-ed Garner TBH.

He was mad that Iron Chef Guy wasn't protecting him...which implies to me that he saw himself in danger...maybe Hive's plans aren't going to go well for him.

Good point, and considering next weeks promo has Hive revealing his "true self", Malick might be second guessing his family's life-long devotion to getting Hive out of exile.

Enjoyed tonights episode. Can't wait for next week.

Really good episode that could've been great if it weren't for a couple of damning leaps of logic. In a few instances, I just wish they would spend a little more care with respect to characters behaving realistically/logically rather than making silly decisions and/or going from point-A to point-B simply because the plot requires them to.

However, like I said, I enjoyed the episode... the good considerably outweighed the bad.

Great episode! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.

A really good episode.
Neo Ward is really great and scary, I like Malick too but with his visions, he maybe know that Hive will rule alone without him.
I didn't expect at all, Malick fighting Daisy like that. :woot:
I liked the new song with the inhuman too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"