Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 3x15 - "Spacetime" - Discussion Thread

A really good episode.
Neo Ward is really great and scary, I like Malick too but with his visions, he maybe know that Hive will rule alone without him.
I didn't expect at all, Malick fighting Daisy like that. :woot:
I liked the new song with the inhuman too.

What new song?

I thought that that WAS a great episode. I especially liked the training room 'simulation' scenes with May. I keep thinking we are going to see a new secret warrior. "Is it the black guy? No. Is it the homeless guy? No." Lol

Can't get over how pretty Daisy is. Keep rewinding just to look at her face lol

I wouldn't say it's the best writing in comic book TV. Daredevil and Jessica Jones are. SHIELD is getting there, every episode just keeps getting better and the show is really coming into its own. Can't wait to see the Secret Warriors form with Quake, Slingshot, and maybe 3-4 others. I'm still not liking Lincoln lol.

I thought that that WAS a great episode. I especially liked the training room 'simulation' scenes with May. I keep thinking we are going to see a new secret warrior. "Is it the black guy? No. Is it the homeless guy? No." Lol

I wouldn't say it's the best writing in comic book TV. Daredevil and Jessica Jones are. SHIELD is getting there, every episode just keeps getting better and the show is really coming into its own. Can't wait to see the Secret Warriors form with Quake, Slingshot, and maybe 3-4 others. I'm still not liking Lincoln lol.

My friend and I always watch new episodes together, and then later I'll catch them again with my mom. Both of them, completely separately, refer to Lincoln by some form of "guy I don't give a crap about". Like I'm fairly certain my mom doesn't know his actual name.

Who is this character meant to appeal to!?

Yeah, great episode tonight. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Lash vs. Hive showdown by the end of the season.

It certainly seems like they are setting up Lash vs Hive.

The Inhumans are powered for a purpose. Lash may be designed to take down Hive.

Inhumans being like the century born superheroes of the Wildstorm universe is different from the Marvel comics.

A number of innocent people died in this episode.

Quake's storming the castle looked cool but was unnecessary.

I'm sorry...why can't May go again? Because Lash is now in custody? Isn't saving the world a bit more important than a chat with the ex?
Because her ex-husband is, effectively, dying. Coulson recognized that it may have been her last chance to talk/be with him before Lash takes over completely (and I can see that coming from Coulson, look at what happened between him and his cellist (never got to say goodbye), and even him and Ros). So he allowed Quake to go, but kept the rest of the team back (in a continued effort to keep chess pieces away from this particular board) - only when he realized Ward (or the thing wearing the Ward skin) was present that he knew they needed to get there regardless of what Quake saw. Personally, I had no problem with Coulson's decision to let May be with Andrew.

Because her ex-husband is, effectively, dying. Coulson recognized that it may have been her last chance to talk/be with him before Lash takes over completely (and I can see that coming from Coulson, look at what happened between him and his cellist (never got to say goodbye), and even him and Ros). So he allowed Quake to go, but kept the rest of the team back (in a continued effort to keep chess pieces away from this particular board) - only when he realized Ward (or the thing wearing the Ward skin) was present that he knew they needed to get there regardless of what Quake saw. Personally, I had no problem with Coulson's decision to let May be with Andrew.

Saving the world is still more important

Saving the world is still more important
How did Quake's vision show that saving that Inhuman would save the world? My take was that all they were doing was trying to rescue an Inhuman captured by Hydra. They didn't know about Hive, there was no indication the world itself was threatened by Hydra having this one Inhuman. They just wanted to save an Inhuman from captivity.

well they were also trying to take away a valuable asset from Hydra, who they could use for various nefarious ends

And what was the deal with Lincoln pointing out to Coulson how Raina's visions didn't all come true, but then in the end this guy's did?

Kevin Tancharoen should direct as many episodes as possible. The guy is a blast.

well they were also trying to take away a valuable asset from Hydra, who they could use for various nefarious ends

And what was the deal with Lincoln pointing out to Coulson how Raina's visions didn't all come true, but then in the end this guy's did?

But she then was there to get the second vision

Wild spec alert *****************

So SquidWard wanted the company ,but for another tech they possess .

Transia is associated with a guy who built a Genetic Accelerator under the influence of a shady Inhuman .
And another scientist and his daughter who got a power booster

We didn't see Malick's vision.
Giyera said he sounded "frightened"(?).
Wonder what he saw?

homeless guy showed visions of death so possibly his or his daughters.

guessing he turns rat and tells coulson everything he knows and because of all that 4th demension stuff, ward kills him or his daughter because he turned rat, fulfilling his own prophecy.

Wild spec alert *****************

So SquidWard wanted the company ,but for another tech they possess .

Transia is associated with a guy who built a Genetic Accelerator under the influence of a shady Inhuman .
And another scientist and his daughter who got a power booster

Sounds plausible, but I hope not as it would make my ideal Jessica Jones season 2 plot so improbable

No, they said that everything Raina said came true.

What's the song called?
No, idea.

No, they said that everything Raina said came true.

No, idea.

Is it a coincidence that we get a spacetime episode where all the Flatland stuff (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatland ) was explained and we get a Scot being very Calvinist pre-destination about it ,just when they teased us with Manifold who can indeed **** with Space and Time.

Flatland written by Edwin Abbott (dude in the alley)
The Tesseract created by Charles Hinton (Charley the precog)
The math behind 4th dimensional theory originally posited by William Rowan Hamilton (the CEO with the squished head)

Is it a coincidence that we get a spacetime episode where all the Flatland stuff (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatland ) was explained and we get a Scot being very Calvinist pre-destination about it ,just when they teased us with Manifold who can indeed **** with Space and Time.

The math behind 4th dimensional theory originally posited by William Rowan Hamilton (the CEO with the squished head)
Nice catch. :woot:

That's a pretty good observation. And likewise, really cool of the writers for making those homages.

Ms. Bennett is gorgeous ur not alone lol

....dangit....the copy I saw had the news report in it!!!! GAAAAH

Just watched it. Good stuff. Next week looks like Hive gets a more familiar look.

It's easily my favourite episode this season.

I really liked the tension involved in this episode, and Daisy had some sweet action scenes. Chloe Bennett is doing a great job. And it's interesting that we now have Lash back in the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"