"All you need is love" The Mr and Mrs Fantastic thread

J Alba's Lover said:
i think he means in the death of a family member thing. or was that only a one issue deal?

One issue....

The fact that FF Plaza called it "Death in the Family #1" made me think it was a mini. Ah well.

"just wish I could read all that crazy Spanish."

¡¡¡¡¡¡:D !!!!!

I must confess that the FF "speaking" in Spanish reads odd even to me, that hate the full extension of the English language with all my guts. Anyway, it´s a fit punishment that I have been importing FF books from Great Britain:O for a year, with an exception:"THEM"
I fear the Ultimate FF title sells better in my part of Spain that the main ones, which I´m unable to find in my town.

ferry2fq.jpg

maspipiolillos9kq.jpg

besos-Conchi

Once again, Sue´s forcefield saves the day-the dangers of falling in the incredible shrinking forum!

LPS_2_3.jpg

besos-Conchi

conchi said:
"just wish I could read all that crazy Spanish."

¡¡¡¡¡¡:D !!!!!

I must confess that the FF "speaking" in Spanish reads odd even to me, that hate the full extension of the English language with all my guts. Anyway, it´s a fit punishment that I have been importing FF books from Great Britain:O for a year, with an exception:"THEM"
I fear the Ultimate FF title sells better in my part of Spain that the main ones, which I´m unable to find in my town.

ferry2fq.jpg

maspipiolillos9kq.jpg

besos-Conchi

I like UFF Sue's look, but those damn round glasses of Reed and spikey hair...yuk....thats just not Reed.

I hate Ultimate. :( Frickin' obnoxious teenagers who claim to be the Fantastic Four, with Sue portrayed as a raving biz-natch half the time.

"thats just not Reed."

That´s what I say to myself everytime I get an ultimate FF title.The celebrated zombie arc has just been published in Spain:confused: and, Millar or not, pipiolillo Reed is still green as a lettuce.But the new generations seem to be swallowing them up with delight.Well, I suppose it´s not the first time they do strange things to the team,hint below.

leeagain7ap.jpg

besos-Conchi

There.Marvel solicitations for september

FANTASTIC FOUR #541
Written by J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI
Penciled by MIKE MCKONE
Cover by ADI GRANOV
CIVIL WAR TIE-IN!
Things get worse for Marvel’s First Family. Much worse...

ff541cov0jf.jpg

They´ve done it:( . Da Divorce,as I see Sue sending Reed the papers at supersonic speed.Lucky thing we have ther years delay in Spain.

besos-Conchi

There.Marvel solicitations for september

FANTASTIC FOUR #541
Written by J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI
Penciled by MIKE MCKONE
Cover by ADI GRANOV
CIVIL WAR TIE-IN!
Things get worse for Marvel’s First Family. Much worse...

ff541cov0jf.jpg

They´ve done it:( . Da Divorce,as I see Sue sending Reed the papers at supersonic speed.Lucky thing we have ther years delay in Spain.

besos-Conchi

Ewwwwww bad art....bad art.....my eyes......MY EYES..........

JMAfan said:
Ewwwwww bad art....bad art.....my eyes......MY EYES..........
It looks like there 60 years old or so. or better yet they don't like somebodys granparents. whats with the bad skin coloring?

Much Better!

Ah no. Sorry to see this off to limbo zone.Parriba!

estrlr9.jpg

mush-1.jpg

Nothing better than old Kirbys to bump.

besos-Conchi

dibujosanimadosrd2.jpg

Sue and Reed skilfully bumping again- as seen by Sue´s hair,the fall was great.

besos-Conchi

I hate to bump with the ultimatinos but it was the first pic I could grab.Dont know what is funnier, Reed´s omnipresent glasses or Sue´s subtle cleavage.

glamourxc0.png

besos-Conchi

Sue is the hottest ultimate women...when land draws her

conchi said:
crisis5zt.jpg

But one thing is sure: the Namor factor. I have still an Spanish year of delay, but if the Fish is officially involved in the mischief, I give up, I swear it.:ghost:

besos-Conchi

is it just me or is that one hellava mullet on her

JMA fan
is there a place where you can download the france script?
thanks heaps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"