Alliance of American Football(AAF)

Yeah, there was really bad weather in Alabama on Sunday, which probably had an effect on attendance.

I do wish this league was getting more traction. It's fun.

Also. Iron is my team. That loss was tough. But I'm proud of that goal line stand. Stopping them 7 times on the 1-5 yard line was great. Just couldn't get anything going on offense throughout most of the game.

Next week is a big one for them. Going up against the Apollos.

Orlando 17-0 Birmingham 2-min warning before halftime

Rough game for my Iron. We forged ourselves in that one.

Another great crowd at Spectrum Stadium in Orlando

Arizona 3-6 Orlando 1st 2m

Earlier results

Memphis 9-22 Salt Lake FINAL

Possibly 11 or 12k at Rice Eccles

I got dragged to see the Atlanta Legends last week. It was cool to see former Dawg Aaron Murray in action, but other than that I wasn't too impressed.

Orlando finally lost. Dolphins can pop open the champagne :D

I want San Diego to do well in attendance so that the SD fans can tell Dean Spanos to go eff himself.

My Iron boys got that W. I know they were in Perez home state 'n all, but 3 INTS... just bad throws all around, I was happy to see Price starting. I would have liked to see him play more... but it is what it is.

Manziel being coach by Mike Singletary, thats an explosive combo.

Birmingham vs Memphis in action tonight with the possibility of Johnny Manziel playing tonight

Bham be letting me down. I will say I like the OT rules honestly.

I read that earlier. It's such a dumb argument. Why would the NFLPA risk their players health to make next to nothing?

The NFL PA is dumb for not letting their young players to be involved in the AAF.
They need practice and game experience. Which they don't get in the NFL on a regular basis.
Especially QBs.
Take out insurance policies for protection.

The NFL PA is dumb for not letting their young players to be involved in the AAF.
They need practice and game experience. Which they don't get in the NFL on a regular basis.
Especially QBs.
Take out insurance policies for protection.
What is dumb about making money on the bench, as opposed to playing in a league that doesn't matter, for no money, where future earnings can be taken in a second? Why should they front the bill for insurance policies, that would never truly recoup the value of a player injured in the AAF?

We should ask Marcus Dupree how strong your theory is.

Maybe your right.
But if I was a player, I would want to play. Doesn't matter if its the NFL, AAF, Indoor Football, or the CFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"