Already A New Batgirl?

Vicki Vale would actually be pretty interesting. She did just figure out everyones secret identity, and now she wants to be in on the crowd maybe. As a reporter she wants the inside story on the life of a celebrity vigilante and now she has access and leverage to it. She doesn't have to an acrobatic fighting machine hero, she can be more investigitave and sneaky and get help from Spoiler and Babs too.

That said I'm still pretty sure it's gonna be Steph.

It definitly ain't gonna be Babs again

No reason at all for Steph to be Batgirl. Firstly, there's no way that Dick would allow her to. Bruce fired her once and Dick has his hands full with Damian. Secondly, she's just now coming into her own and seperating herself from Tim. To add her to the Batfamily again just seems uncreative.

If Dick will accept Damian he'll accept Steph, as long as he believes she's genuinly committed, capable (and she is) and more humbled from last time. i'm sure there'll be a reason outlined

As Spoiler, Tim demanded that she never wear "that costume" again. He wants her to give it up. So she'll say "okay Tim no more Spoiler" and then appear in the batsuit poking her tongue out at him. makes perfect sense. and she still moving away from him.

It's more creative than doing the same old thing with Cassandra

I don't see why Vicki Vale a woman older than Barbara should be a Batgirl. >_>

If Dick will accept Damian he'll accept Steph, as long as he believes she's genuinly committed, capable (and she is) and more humbled from last time. i'm sure there'll be a reason outlined

As Spoiler, Tim demanded that she never wear "that costume" again. He wants her to give it up. So she'll say "okay Tim no more Spoiler" and then appear in the batsuit poking her tongue out at him. makes perfect sense. and she still moving away from him.

It's more creative than doing the same old thing with Cassandra

Dick is still respecting Bruce's wishes for the most part. Bruce accepted Damian and wanted to train Damian, not so with Steph.

Although I can see Steph putting on a Batsuit in spite of everyone else and becoming Batgirl.

I hate that this is happening. For one, Cass (taking away when Beechen screwed her over multiple times) was the perfect Batgirl. If Steph becomes Batgirl, it will be randomly going against an entire history of her being her own superhero away from Batman, which was her appeal and her personality. If Babs becomes Batgirl, it will be regressing who knows how many years of development.

It'll be Bette Kane. The Flamebird Identity was taken from her. ;)

Dick is still respecting Bruce's wishes for the most part. Bruce accepted Damian and wanted to train Damian, not so with Steph.

Well now Dick is Batman and Bruce isn't around to guide everything he's gonna have to start using judgment and making decisions on his own. He's already taken responsibility on himself for letting the new Azrael operate, a guy who actually tried to kill Bruce. Dick understands people and is a better leader than Bruce ever was. He can't be beholden to Bruce's wishes and methods forever, he's already begun to deviate in fact and carve his own style

i could care less about this new batgirl, and i could care even less about it being vicki vale.

The one thing I am fearing is the inevitability that DC will destroy this new Batgirl character for the sole reason that she is female. Pretty much every female Batfamily character has been screwed over by lazy writing in post crisis.

Well now Dick is Batman and Bruce isn't around to guide everything he's gonna have to start using judgment and making decisions on his own. He's already taken responsibility on himself for letting the new Azrael operate, a guy who actually tried to kill Bruce. Dick understands people and is a better leader than Bruce ever was. He can't be beholden to Bruce's wishes and methods forever, he's already begun to deviate in fact and carve his own style

I definitely agree and it's one of the best aspects of this transition...

However I don't think he'll be quick to dismiss Bruce's previous decisions and goals.

It's gonna be Vicki vale.

IMO

Just y'all remember

I said it first...go ahead check my first post on this thread.

v.v = batgirl

Just y'all remember

v.v = batgirl

Since Cass won't be Batgirl, PM me when the Didio masterplan is over.

Just y'all remember

v.v = batgirl

I'm curious of why you think it's
Vickie Vale
--simply because, while she's in shape and has enough intrest in the bat-family--doesn't seem trained or even willing to take up the Batgirl mantle

I think it's weird that everyone's like 'purple eyes' but no one seems to have noticed she's got white friggin pupils. that is unnatural and it makes me want to run away

I think those are supposed to be reflections or glare and it's just an example of poor art.

It's vicki vale. :(

not official or anything. It's just a guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"