Alright let's talk about tonight's ep "Pariah"

Just an observation from the previous episode:

When Alicia moves in front of Clark and takes the bullet for him, it reminded me of a similiar situation that happened in the comics. It's not recent at all, but was in one of the first comics of Superman done by the creators. I can't remember much from it, but the girl who "threw" herself in front of Superman died. Don't ask me why I remember this. I read it a long time ago, although I am not that old.

Well, its pretty obvious that Alicia didnnt try and kill Lana becauase of the sand/dirt.

-Mike

Oh please kill Lana Lang:joker:

God I can't stand her...Lois is so much better.

So we have someone who is trying to frame her....hmmm. Could be Timmy boy...those lone nerd type...you got to watch out for ;)

HAHA, I knew it, Alicia isnt psycho. BOO YA!!

...clark's friends are bastards.

-Mike

THAT WAS ****ING SWEET....catching that car in mid air is like off the chain...and now Chloe Ace Report for a great small high school newspaper has the story of a lifetime.

awww that sucks, alicia was hot (and not psycho)...

-Mike

HEEEELLLLLL YEAH! This ep is awsome!

*spoiler*

When Clark finds Alicia dead he looks just Like Reeve in Superman 1. That look in his eye when he went after Timmy and tried to kill him was great.

Is it me or is Tommy's acting getting so much better...man I wish Chris Reeves was here to see that. All Clark now needs to do is turn the world back....still should have killed the SOB Tim.

Yea Singer better hope this unknown can live up to the hype...cuz Tommy going to show people he is Superman.

BlackHardKnight said:
Is it me or is Tommy's acting getting so much better...man I wish Chris Reeves was here to see that. All Clark now needs to do is turn the world back....still should have killed the SOB Tim.

His acting might be getting better but its still not great, and when I saw that scene it did remind me of the scene in Superman: The Movie.

Clark needs to grieve better, which all those powers I'd be running around the world instead of sitting in my loft.

True but in the right director's hands Tom Welling could be our Superman or next big thing....remember right director.

Great approach with Chloe discovering the truth but not letting Clark know that she knows.

triplet said:
But I got a question for Pat: what the heck is a skein?

You use the term and that Variety report used it too, I know it's a series (I got that from the context clues...) but I'm not sure how the word came to mean "series." ... If you can enlighten, I'd appreciate it...
Hehehe... "Skein" is Variety's slanguage. It's just another term for "TV series."

Annnnyhooooo... regarding tonight's episode. Lemme just say....

Wow!
(Why can't they ALL be like that? Day-um, that was gooood!)

I'm astounded. Alicia is Clark's 2nd girlfriend that dies. And Lana and Jason didn't even come to comfort him, only Chloe. Chloe shouldn't die damnit!:mad:

But now 2 people know...and you know what happen to Pete.....though I think Chloe may die with this secret.

Chloe knows Clarks secret.....

Is it me,or is everyone and their mother gonna know about Clark before Lana?:(

That sucks man...alicia died...HOPE YOUR HAPPY LANA LOVERS!!!

Next week's trailer looks awesome though, Tom is REALLY startin to show emotion throuugh the character.

-Mike

From what I'm reading so far from you guys, it looks like this episode might be the turning point of what I’d call a mixed bag of crap and good season so far.

Will anyone be kind enough to PM me or post here if they find a torrent anytime soon so I can download? I live in the UK so I can't watch it other than that way. Thanks

Dr Magneto Doom said:
From what I'm reading so far from you guys, it looks like this episode might be the turning point of what I’d call a mixed bag of crap and good season so far.

Will anyone be kind enough to PM me or post here if they find a torrent anytime soon so I can download? I live in the UK so I can't watch it other than that way. Thanks
I don't know any place where you can DL it though. Sorry. :(

But for what it's worth, that ep was re-heeeeely good. LOTS of homages to the Donner pic, not to mention more bricks in Clark's reasoning wall for donning the tights down the road. I really enjoyed this ep. And yeah, Welling has come quite a way. He's just been knocking 'em out of the park left and right. The last two episodes have been awesome! I just hope they can keep up the momentum now.

this was a great ep :up:

anyone get a flashback of S:TM ? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"