Alright let's talk about tonight's ep "Pariah"

Ok I'm confused what was the real motive of that person who assaulted Jason and Lana.....must've missed it? BTW great episode tonite!

See thats what you call a damn good episode. Everything fit well, the pacing was good, and even though I detest Chloe in all her forms, the way they handled her finding out but keeping quiet was great. The villain in it was really secondary to the overall story, you didnt know why he had those powers and it didnt matter, that means the writers did thier job in keeping you interested in the overall arch's of the story.

Good character development all around , the plot moved forward, and Tom was great with his range of emotions. Like everyone else I thought of SUperman the movie when he let out the screams when he found Alicia dead. I also thought he was going to pop that guy's head off at the end...

:up: :up:

riotgirl77 said:
Ok I'm confused what was the real motive of that person who assaulted Jason and Lana.....must've missed it? BTW great episode tonite!

He just seemed like a real nutjob conservative who deemed their relationship immoral and thought they should be punished

Okay, so the homage to S:TM was sledgehammer obvious.
Anybody catch the one from "The Great Escape?" Hee!!

I love this show!!
cloud9.gif

I found tonights ep and last weeks ep (kinda a 2 parter) to be the best eps of the season they were just acted well through and through i got chills when welling got mad like that, HE NEARLY KILLED A GUY. i was wowed tonight the girl who plays alicia can act in my opinion, she really made me feel for her tonight in the talon. thats my 2 cents.

This episode left me with kinda mixed feelings...SPOILERS AHOY...

I was a little surprised to see Alicia back so soon, but it actually makes sense. People don't just disappear in real life because they've embarassed themselves or eloped. Speaking of which, I really wonder how Lois knew about the whole marriage thing...just how does Clark explain THAT? Anyway, the tragedy of Alicia Baker continued on and finally came to a very poignant end. Clark finding her and proceeding to kick the **** out of that creepy kid was GREAT. Although it did kinda add to the whole mixed feelings thing. The end of last week's ep was done so well and was so touching, but it just seemed so sudden when she died. It seems like they wasted a lot of time on the Jason and his creepy mom thing when they could've/should've allowed a little more time for such a big occurence. Overall, another great episode.

BlackHardKnight said:
I must admit Jane was looking hot in her scene with Lex.
joker.gif
LOL! Y'know, I'm a woman and even *I* noticed that. JS hasn't let age get the best of her, nuh uh!!

I must admit Jane was looking hot in her scene with Lex.
joker.gif

Yea Jason is wearing thin IMO....just like Lana...

I like how they closed that. I mean i'm satisfied. Now to end the lana bit(get her off the show) and jason. Also jor el has to be ended.

Guys...if the season finale is anything like the episode tonight...my life should just end...it shall be complete...

...on second thought, season 5 is just around the corner :D

-Mike

Master Bruce said:
Chloe knows Clarks secret.....

Is it me,or is everyone and their mother gonna know about Clark before Lana?:(

From the hints Lana has said I think she already knows or suspect.

Now for the episode: WOW great show,.

Clark was going to kill that guy if Lois wasn't there, Chloe nows knows Clark secret(some) she doesn't know he is a alien though but probably think he a meteor freak. That talk with Lois pretty much says she will keep his secret to herself.

The fact that Alicia wasn't the real perp, she was framed, and then she was killed was the best "plot twist" I've seen in this show.

What is Genevieve's motive against Lana?

DAMN, THAT WAS A SWEET EPISODE, LOIS WAS AS HOT AS EVER AS WERE THE REST OF THE LADIES!:D ;) :supes:

Mike_D said:
Guys...if the season finale is anything like the episode tonight...my life should just end...it shall be complete...
I think we can safely assume the season finale will be amazing. They've ALL been amazing.

...on second thought, season 5 is just around the corner :D
This season is barely half over and I'm *already* jonsing for the 5th season. Bizarre!

I loved every minute of it. I have so many questions that will be answered as the season progesses. What is going to happen to Chloe? I think I know but for real? When does Lana and Clark make this friendship happen that will last for all time? When will Jason leave? (I can't wait) And oh poor Clark. I just wanna hug him.;)

Obsidian said:
The fact that Alicia wasn't the real perp, she was framed, and then she was killed was the best "plot twist" I've seen in this show.

That is a big unknown, I often wonder if it has to do when she was turned into a witch.

Dr Magneto Doom said:
All I have to say is, you lucky f**ks! I have to wait a day or 2 I think till it comes on the net so I can download it. :(

http://btefnet.net/index.php - the episode should be up on this site within the next couple hours..if you know how to use bittorrent you are set

uggh I made the mistake of going over to the boards over at K-Site, what a bunch of whiney, little, know-nothing, idiots..... There's a guy who dedicated a whole thread to saying Smallville sucks because Alicia didnt have a "nice goodbye" with Clark??? :confused: I swear those people need t o go back and watch their Buffy DVD's or pickuip a Supermna comic once in a while and just ****.... :rolleyes:

The Incredible Hulk said:
Nice job, good thing WB doesnt scout these boards regularly or anything... hope thats not your personal site :up:

Nope...not my site...but still a pretty good site...if anyone misses a show you can catch it up on the site a couple hrs later usually.

Obsidian said:

This sucks, I am at work now, and i can't wait to get home to watch the eps. from the sounds of it, it is a solid one. thanks God for Tivo.by the way Obsidian who is the hot chick in your avatar. thanks ;)

Did you notice the 2 William Shatner jokes within a minute. First they said Jason "pulled a T.J. Hooker and busted open the door" and then Chloe said Alicia could teleport better than Captain Kirk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"