• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man Amazing Spidey Video Game Thread. - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup a first day buy.:up:

finally a game set in Chicago..about damn time

Watch Dogs is probably my game of the show, but I'm about to watch SW:1313.

Star Wars 1313.

A new game where you're a bounty hunter and it's much more mature than the other SW games, supposedly.

I wish we were just Boba Fett though.

Star Wars 1313.

A new game where you're a bounty hunter and it's much more mature than the other SW games, supposedly.

ohhhhh yeah, that got announced Sunday I think. I know what you're talking about, my abbreviation game is just slacking.

i can not believe the amount of good games on show.. this is the best e3 in a long time.. the amount of games is overwhelming, i'm getting literally overwhelmed looking at all these trailers haha

i can not believe the amount of good games on show.. this is the best e3 in a long time.. the amount of games is overwhelming, i'm getting literally overwhelmed looking at all these trailers haha

I feel the same way. So far my must haves are
The Amazing Spider-Man (duh)
Assassins Creed III
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Watch Dogs

It's hard for me to get into any Splinter Cell game...they just seem "bleh" to me, haha.

With there being some secret games on the E3 YouTube channel...it'd be amazing for them to show the next Batman game.

It's hard for me to get into any Splinter Cell game...they just seem "bleh" to me, haha.

With there being some secret games on the E3 YouTube channel...it'd be amazing for them to show the next Batman game.

It's a little early for that, don't you think?
and i can respect your opinion on Splinter cell, a lot of my friends can't seem to get into it either. oh well, more for me!

fenqyh.jpg
I thought he was the tutorial guide again, not this role

Black goo that was on a satellite?????

616 Venom/symbiote here we come :up:
Crap, I hope it doesn't go on him

Do we need another symbiote saga or Doc Ock at that point?
For this series of films, neither, for a nother game Ock would be good, but no effing symbiote

2 games in a row having Ock being merely there

So it's Scorpion right, not Scorpia?
Fortunately and unfortunately yes

How do you know the game's composer though?
He was announced a while back maybe?

Star Wars 1313.
Donald Duck's car number

and i can respect your opinion on Splinter cell, a lot of my friends can't seem to get into it either. oh well, more for me!

conviction was one of the best games around when it was released.. as for batman, harley's revenge wasnt very good in my opinion so hopefully the next batman game blows it away.. and while we are on the subject, arkham city was a great game but the story sucked.. as did the ending..

conviction was one of the best games around when it was released.. as for batman, harley's revenge wasnt very good in my opinion so hopefully the next batman game blows it away.. and while we are on the subject, arkham city was a great game but the story sucked.. as did the ending..

I thought Harley's revenge was good, though it could have been longer and i thought you'd be able to free roam as Robin by now, didn't you?

I thought Harley's revenge was good, though it could have been longer and i thought you'd be able to free roam as Robin by now, didn't you?

for 10 dollars it wasnt worth it, maybe for 5, but 10 dollars shoulda got a lot more with it..

for 10 dollars it wasnt worth it, maybe for 5, but 10 dollars shoulda got a lot more with it..
DLC's, a way to rip customers off, and their satisfied
One year or so later you can find the complete edition with different box art

I f***ing loathe the concept of DLC

Oh, I'm not talking about gameplay, haha. Sometimes those "secret games" are just trailers, and I think it would be time for us to get a trailer for the next Batman game as next year would be 2013...the years apart from AA and AC are two, so I would say yes...it's getting around that time since Rocksteady isn't really doing much else.

Whew! What a helluva first day with E3.

ACIII...my prediction for GoTY, AC:Liberation looks phenomenal and I've been thinking of getting a Vita...this may be the game to make me purchase one.

GoW4 looked really good but didn't seem to have anything new to it. IMO, I think they should have just waited for the PS4 to make this GoW and should have just made one for the Vita or something.

Tomb Raider looked awesome. Combat is eerily similar to Uncharted...not necessarily a bad thing.

Last of Us. This will be a must buy. The demo was amazing.

I wish we could have gotten some ASM footage but the new trailer was way cool and I'm sure we'll get some good stuff in the next day or two.

GoW4 looked really good but didn't seem to have anything new to it. IMO, I think they should have just waited for the PS4 to make this GoW and should have just made one for the Vita or something.
One of my friends will jump for joy over this, GoW is his favorite gaming franchise, period

GoW3 has DLC, or the whole game is in the disc?

One of my friends will jump for joy over this, GoW is his favorite gaming franchise, period

GoW3 has DLC, or the whole game is in the disc?

I believe GoW3 is all on the disc. I don't remember any DLC for that game...but it's been a while since I've played it...maybe a year.

Watch Dogs just heard of it now, pre-ordering it this week.
Looks...BRILLIANT :up:

Here is my schedule. All times are in GMT. If you want them in PST take 8 hours off. TASM will be shown at 5pm on wednesday 6th June PST. Here is the link: http://uk.ign.com/events/e3/2012/li...+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Tuesday, June 5
• 8pm - Assassin’s Creed 3
• 9:40pm - Black Ops 2

Wednesday, June 6

• 1:40am - The Last of Us
• 6:20pm – Far Cry 3
• 9:20pm – Hitman: Absolution

Thursday, June 7
• 0:00am – The Amazing Spider-Man

Star Wars 1313.

The new Star Wars game was probably the thing I was most skeptical about. I got into the Force Unleashed (and had enjoyed Jedi Knight before it) and saw that tank with the second game and saw the state of Star Wars games in general and when I heard of the announcement of a game at E3, I was hardly interested.

Though hearing the details and seeing a screen I've got to admit I'm not interested. Hopefully it's a good game and makes up for the lack of a Force Unleashed (and other good SW games).

I thought he was the tutorial guide again, not this role

Could be a joke. Maybe that's just what Campbell refers to himself in game in the tutorial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"