The Amazing Spider-Man Amazing Spidey Video Game Thread. - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an elevated track like in the movie.

Btw... I just downloaded the vigilante suit from the psn store, but I still haven't got the Raimi suit.
Do I really need to buy the Stan or Rhino dlc?

For anyone wondering, from what the advertisement for the Oscorp Search and Destroy mission said, it's just a minigame you play on your Osphone.

True, it was a pre order bonus from ShopTo in the UK

For anyone wondering, from what the advertisement for the Oscorp Search and Destroy mission said, it's just a minigame you play on your Osphone.
At least it's not "forced to play" kind of game

My bad on the not underground part.

Do you need Super Hero difficulty completed for 100% completion?

It was an elevated track like in the movie.

Btw... I just downloaded the vigilante suit from the psn store, but I still haven't got the Raimi suit.
Do I really need to buy the Stan or Rhino dlc?

That's DLC though, seems like you would have gotten it.:S

Is there any reward for completing the Oscorp Search & Destroy or Rhino challenges? (I'm trying to keep myself in the dark regarding the Stan Lee one since I should be getting that with my game).

So overall, this game is worth a buy, right? I'll probably get it tomorrow.

The game finally comes out tomorrow! Can't wait to play the game and to unlock the alternate costumes. So is the vigilante suit only for the PS3? If it's so, I'd be very disappointed....

scaled.php

This isn't even funny.

Isn't that the Raimi black suit? You don't need 100% completion for that.

I don't know whats crazier, those gas prices or the fact that you have 100% the game already

I'm sorry? What makes you think I have 100%? If it's the Symbiote, I just switched the clock to July. I can't stand that movie suit.

anybody know how to unlock the defensive tech upgrades , im almost done with the story again and i havent gotten them :csad:

I'm gonna play again next week once I see the movie. I have no interest in playing on Hard, I always play games on Normal (sometimes easy); I find it's too frustrating and unlocking a trophy/achievement and a costume or whatever isn't completely worth it. But have fun!

Anyone have a list of every suits. I'm only missing 2 I think...don't know which ones

Protip on collecting comic books:

Play the game at night, then web rush into the sky, but point the camera down, towards the rooftops, you should be able to collect them much faster this way

Protip on collecting comic books:

Play the game at night, then web rush into the sky, but point the camera down, towards the rooftops, you should be able to collect them much faster this way

lol, they are not that hard to find.
Seriously, after you collect 500 the last 200 will be displayed in the Os-phone.
Its very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"