The Walking Dead American Hottie Story: Alexandra Breckenridge Joins the Cast

Rowsdower!

Avenger
Reaction score
'Walking Dead' Enlists Alexandra Breckenridge for Season 5

American Horror Story alum Alexandra Breckenridge has joined the zombie drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Sources tell THR that the actress, whose credits include Save Me and voice roles on Family Guy, will recur in season five with an option to be promoted to a series regular in season six. While specific details about Breckenridge's character are being kept under wraps, the casting breakdown described the role of "Samantha" as an attractive, strong, smart, charming and articulate woman with a vulnerable side. She's a mother with a bohemian spirit, and a talented artist. AMC declined comment other than to say the casting breakdown — and character name — may both likely be a placeholder.

Well, all I can say is, this is awesome news. I've been a fan of Ms. Breckenridge for a while and I'm glad to see her join the cast of this show. I had been hoping to see her show up on American Horror Story again--that five minute tease of her we got in season 3 was rather infuriating--but I guess that might take away from Jessica Lange's scenery chewing. Anyway, I'm glad she ended up here, on what is (IMO) a much better show anyway.

And here are some Ali pics, because DAYYYYYUUUMMMMM.

19856312_zpsf2f68d30.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Miss. Cohan is going to have some competition on the female hottie dept. this season.

Love her. Can't wait for more info about the character.

Love her. Can't wait for more info about the character.

The bit about her being a mother, as well as where things seem to be going this season, makes me think she's [blackout]Jessie Anderson, Rick's first post-Lori love interest[/blackout].

The bit about her being a mother, as well as where things seem to be going this season, makes me think she's [blackout]Jessie Anderson, Rick's first post-Lori love interest[/blackout].

If that's true then,
Rick's stepping up in the world. About time our fearless leader got some action!

If this is true, then I really hope they don't stray too far from the comics for certain reasons.

Alexandra in Alexandria me thinks :oldrazz:

Wonder if she's the woman Aaron mentions in that S5x12 clip from this past Sunday's Talking Dead ep?

MY GIRL HAS ARRIVED!!!!

Alright, Rick. You know you want to hit that. But there are obstacles in the way.

Time for some husband killin'.

I was surprised she has a husband. :hehe: Oh well, that guy's dying soon I bet. But... what about Michonne, Rick? :p

I've been hoping for Rick and Michonne to hook up. I had a feeling this woman was too good to be true and sure enough she forgot she had a husband when Rick showed up. That husband is going to be one of the first casualties once **** hits the fan.

I kept looking at her as if I knew her from AHS but wasn't sure.

so this is the chick that...[blackout]hooks up with rick and then croaks and then rick hooks up with andrea... but she's dead so i'm thinking it'll be michonne:up:[/blackout]

Me too. To help jog our memories, they should constantly have her in lingerie.
Only fair since the ladies (and Breckenridge's character) got to see Rick with his shirt off in last night’s episode. Let’s have Rick walk in on Breckenridge while she’s in lingerie in an upcoming episode.

So the angry husband might of been Rick dreaming. At least that's one theory going around.

so this is the chick that...[blackout]hooks up with rick and then croaks and then rick hooks up with andrea... but she's dead so i'm thinking it'll be michonne:up:[/blackout]

I'm willing to bet that this Jessie will be more or less a merge of comics Jessie and comics Andrea, because let's be honest, TV and comics Andrea were barely alike.

At least, the blonde hair certainly made me think so.
So the angry husband might of been Rick dreaming. At least that's one theory going around.
That's a pretty dumb theory. :funny:

That's a pretty dumb theory. :funny:

I wasn't paying attention but supposedly she said earlier in the episode it was just her and her two kids. The way the scene was presented threw a lot of people on facebook off. Saying it was just a dream. I didn't think so , but felt like I had missed something.

Yeah I thought that's what she said too. Maybe the husband and Jess are separated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"