Amy Fischer, Joey & Mary Jo Buttafuco.... why do they still get on TV?

Cyclops

Avenger
Reaction score
My mother watches Entertainment Tonight regularly, and for the past week or so, they've been showing non-stop "Buttafuco Reunion" footage. My question to you is...

WHY?! This crap happened and was resolved almost fifteen friggin' years ago! Why is this stuff being drudged back up? Why is this "news"?

Maybe because the name is funny to say? :confused:

Otherwise it makes no sense to air that half-baked toy crapola. :mad:

I though it was funny. Joey and Amy and Mary Jo all *****ing at eachother.

Don't you mean Amy Fischer?

Amy Smarts an actress and a hottie as well. If Joey Buttafuco boned her then he's my new hero!

Amy Is now saying that she lied about Joey being involved and they had that big reunion thing where they talked about all this stuff and now it's news. Deal with it.

tomahawk53 said:

Amy Smarts an actress and a hottie as well. If Joey Buttafuco boned her then he's my new hero!

Whatever. You can tell that I really really care about it very much. ;)

"He's a disgusting pig!"
"Hey! He's the father of my kids!"

LOL.

That name sounds like it would be very easy to stumble over.

passerby said:
Amy Is now saying that she lied about Joey being involved and they had that big reunion thing where they talked about all this stuff and now it's news. Deal with it.
She been saying that for years! Its dim witted half-baked toy worries. And they can deal that up in their fake styrofoam coffee cups. :mad:

Truthteller said:
She been saying that for years! Its dim witted half-baked toy worries. And they can deal that up in their fake styrofoam coffee cups. :mad:

I'm pretty sure that the Jo and Amy reunion was not to long a go and the stupid reporters want to get payed.

I was amused when I heard Amy had plastic surgury so people wouldn't know who she is and yet did that show to confront Joey and Mary Jo

Haha, you have a point. Now everyone knows what she looks like. LOL.

Morg said:
I was amused when I heard Amy had plastic surgury so people wouldn't know who she is and yet did that show to confront Joey and Mary Jo

She had to pay for it somehow. ;)

tomahawk53 said:

Thought Amy Smart is also that teenage girl that was kidnapped by that nut?

Yeah that was the girl who got kidnapped in Utah by some religous freak. I was so surprised that she returned okay.

Because Entertainment Tonight and The Insider suck

Morg said:
Thought Amy Smart is also that teenage girl that was kidnapped by that nut?
That's Elizabeth Smart, ya doorbell. :rolleyes:

We are so on-the-ball with these "fifteen minutes of fame" people, aren't we? Thanks to whoever edited the correct name into the title of this thread.

Truthteller said:
Maybe because the name is funny to say? :confused:

Otherwise it makes no sense to air that half-baked toy crapola. :mad:

None what so ever.

Cyclops said:
My mother watches Entertainment Tonight regularly, and for the past week or so, they've been showing non-stop "Buttafuco Reunion" footage. My question to you is...

WHY?! This crap happened and was resolved almost fifteen friggin' years ago! Why is this stuff being drudged back up? Why is this "news"?

Because for some reason there are people out there who care about other peoples problems and relishing in how miserable other people are. Call it therapy. Call it a sickness. But...I just don't watch dumb gossip shows like that.

Can't bother you if you don't watch it.

Immortalfire said:
That's Elizabeth Smart, ya doorbell. :rolleyes:

D'oh! That her's name :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"