Legends of Tomorrow Amy Pemberton IS Gideon

coluanprime

Sidekick
Reaction score
It would seem we have a new series regular!

latest

She's no Morena Baccarim it threw for a second when it wasn't her voice

Honestly I couldn't tell the difference.

I instantly recognized the difference. They don't sound the same.

They really should've given the Waverunner's AI a different name. It's confusing and feels lazy.

I liked her voice, reminded me of a British telephone operator.

i thought she sounded different, i guess mercona was busy to do it. Also i dont see it as a problem with character being waverider AI. Again we know the ship is filled with many items from history.

I thought her voice sounded different, but, it was clear she was going for something similar .

Morena is still voicing Gideon on The Flash, so the LoT Gideon is clearly a different character entirely, and therefore ought to have been given a different name.

Digic tou have no proof this Gideon is a totally different character or what not. So you can't say that for certain really we need more from the producers. Either she wasn't able to do legends for some reason. And it is same character and what not. Not first time roles get recast for what ever reasons.

If it were the same Gideon from The Flash, they would've replaced Morena with Pemberton. Since they didnt, and since we're continuing the Morena Gideon at the same time we're getting this new Gideon voiced by an entirely different actress, it's clear that the characters are different.

So both Rip and Thawne "use" Gideon. How is that possible?

So both Rip and Thawne "use" Gideon. How is that possible?

I'm guessing Gideon is the name of the tech, rather than the individual device. "Gideon" could be a common piece of tech owned by people in the future.

Digic we have no clue what is what. Again it could be simple as she didn't have time or other eeasons. Again if folks want to know maybe someone should tweet the producers and see what they say.

Perhaps the Gideon that Future Flash created was like the first model of an advanced A.I. that would later be used by future generations.

really either it is just the same and for what ever reason original voice wasnt able to be used in legends. Or like someone said gideon in the future becomes say what is siri or google apps thing and everyone has one.

I just figured future Barry sold Gideon and she's like Siri.

I wonder if she will ever take on a physical human form? Amy Pemberton looks pretty.

Well it would be a shame to waste a pretty face and her talents. Besides, they only have 2 females in the show but many more males. They could do with another female cast member.

Here she is singing in a musical, Rock of Ages:

[YT]WiPbC3uGjF0[/YT]

[YT]YTPQ-BrpNl4[/YT]

Last edited:
They could pull a Jarvis with Gideon at some point... I mean it's not needed or anything but it would probably be nice.

I hope so but only if Amy plays her. I don't want a different actress taking the part, especially since she would be a fresh face on TV.

Some of Amy's voice work here:

[YT]ywMVn0ENKE4[/YT]

You can hear at the end particularly how she sounds like Gideon, especially on the Truly Radiant and Parexel commercials.

At 1.01 you can see Amy's face when she's speaking. She definitely ought to be in front of the camera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"