Gideon

Discussion in 'The Flash' started by Ajai, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Ajai Registered

I'm sure many others have stumbled onto this, but I believe GIDEON is further proof that Harrison Wells is from the future.

Rather than being a 'supercomputer' that can 'see' into the future, I'm postulating that GIDEON is a computer database from the future, ie it merely contains news archives from the previous years up until the future time Wells is from. Going against this theory is the fact that when Barry is dying, there's no record of The Flash in the future, which lends credence to the possibility that it can predict future news headlines.

Just some food for thought.

2. hamid1455 Registered

It's definitely from the future. I believe it's database changes in accordance to what is happening in the present. So anything currently happening can change the future's database, because the present affects the future.

3. Mike Murdock Registered

Even if the computer is from the future, does that mean Wells is?

Granted, I think he is (assuming he's Reverse Flash), but they're separate questions.