Anatomy of a Fanboy: A Psychological Analysis of Console Gaming’s Super Fans

You've been posted at the mecha of Sony bashing for like a year now, you can't blame me for seeing how their vile ways have slowly tainted your mind. :cmad:

Not even when I send you a picture of me hugging a Ps3 and copies of Uncharted, MGS4 and God of War 3 will you stop thinking that *I* bash Sony! :cmad:

Blas has made 23 anti-sony threads this month alone. He's as hardcore as fanboys come.

Blas is going to drive a truck full of overheating 360's into Sony HQ :o

You may have removed your curse, but you haven't removed your hatred for Sony from your heart. You'll always be a fanboy :(

Blas once killed me for saying the PS3 had a good game.

True story.

Calling someone a fanboy on a thread is like calling someone a racist in real life. Its thrown around WAY too much. Oh, almost forgot, PS3 IS THE ****!!!!!

I am actually the greatest fanboy of all time. DRT, Gammy and the rest have nothing on me.

I'm ten times the fanboy WHF will ever be. I've been a diehard fanboy for three seperate gaming platforms in the past two years alone, I've got way more experience with double-talk and false hype.

I'm ten times the fanboy WHF will ever be. I've been a diehard fanboy for three seperate gaming platforms in the past two years alone, I've got way more experience with double-talk and false hype.
I am the forefather of the entire Xbox community here. You can't possibly measure up to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"