Anchorman 2: The Legend of Brian Fantana

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
Anyone else want a sequel to Anchorman starring Brian Fantana? It could be set in the 80s, yet Brian would still have his 70s mentality. Brian would be hillarious in the 80s. Plus it is about time Paul Rudd gets a starring role.

When you take side characters and make them the main characters they ruin the character that you love so much about them.

GoldGoblin said:
When you take side characters and make them the main characters they ruin the character that you love so much about them.

That is why Brian would be the main character. I could get that argument for Brick or Champ, as they would have to take away their absurd qualities (Brick's stupidity, Champ's semi-homosexuality, overcompensation, etc) and give them depth. But Brian already has depth. He would work.

I would like to see Paul Rudd play more comedy roles because he is hilarious.But I wonder if he could be just as hilarious as a main character.If so,then why not Anchorman 2.

i agree Paul Rudd needs and deserves a starring role, but pretty much disagree with the rest of what you said.

Brian Fantana certainly deserves some leading roles. He's hilarious. I'm not sure a Brian Fantana movie would be that great, but I'd still see it opening night.

I thought they actually were gonna do this. I guess the frat pack dont do sequels

Super_Ludacris said:
I thought they actually were gonna do this. I guess the frat pack dont do sequels

They don't really need to. It's not about the stories, it's about the jokes.

No thanks, the first was stupid enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"