Stretch Armstrong

This is a terrible idea. While he's still getting work I will continue to look at him because he is hot but it's clear that his career won't go anywhere in the long run.

Last edited:
I can't believe people are actually discussing casting choices for the Stretch Armstrong movie in a serious manner.
I'm sure even Larry King has gotten wind of this already.

This could almost become just like Michael Keaton's casting controversary in Batman '89.

I still want to know who will play Vac Man. lol

I can't believe people are actually concerned with Taylor Lautner making bad career choices. I thought we hated him.
I can't believe people don't know how to discern opinions on career choices versus character likability. I thought we were educated. :o

Wasn't this kid just cast as Max Steel? I mean, I know Twilight Moms already have the perception that he's a toy, but I can't help but get the feeling that he's getting typecast...

Somehow I thought Owen Wilson would have been good for this role. He has comedic experience and he has a similar look to the toy.

I'll see this one at the Razzies.

Wasn't this kid just cast as Max Steel? I mean, I know Twilight Moms already have the perception that he's a toy, but I can't help but get the feeling that he's getting typecast...

I think his agent is just trying to see how many weird roles he can cast him in before he says no.

Somehow I thought Owen Wilson would have been good for this role. He has comedic experience and he has a similar look to the toy.
Couldn't Stretch Armstrong just stretch his nose back into alignment?

Last edited:
This is a terrible idea. While he's still getting work I will continue to look at him because he is hot but it's clear that he career won't go anywhere in the long run.

Something tells me you won't think he's so hot after they give him a blonde Prince Valiant bob haircut for this movie. :hehe:

Someone has to do a manip. NOW.

First Max Steel, and now Stretch Armstrong? I guess Taylor wants to strike while the iron is hot, but this sounds too desperate. Is he saddled with multiple mortgages he must pay off?

Given the roles he's been selecting, I'd wager it's more likely an expensive meth habit.

Well, this movie being made was always a stretch to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"