• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anderson, Hoffman Reteaming on Master

I was curious about this movie... But then, seeing Hoffman's clip at the Oscars...Damn. Can't wait to check it out.

This movie is meticulously constructed randomness. I know it sounds contradictory and pretentious as hell, but I think it's true and therein lies its genius.

This movie is meticulously constructed randomness. I know it sounds contradictory and pretentious as hell, but I think it's true and therein lies its genius.
That's probably the best description of the movie I've seen, haha. :up:

At what point do Peggy's eyes go black? I never noticed that.

I have watched this film ten times since it came out. I just can't stop thinking about it. I think this will be the most remembered film of 2012 (with the Avengers) decades from now. I hope the travesty of not nominating for best cinematography will be apparent by then.

This film is amazing! Seen it yesterday. Wow. Beautifully shot. And Joaquin Phoenix' performance was simply amazing.

And not one **** is given by him regarding any acclaim for it.

I doubt he even wanted to be there.

cmt-medium.gif

He looks like he's doing an imitation of me watching this movie.

Sorry, but I couldn't get into it. I typically love Anderson's work but this film just didn't do it for me. I'm glad none of them took home any Oscars.

I think he's hilarious. Total opposite of all that 'nicey nicey' Hollywood bull****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"