Sequels Andrew Garfield possibly out?

I like Andrew Garfield. But I don't want to see any future Spider-Man films with any connection to the TASM series.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it looks like you'll be seeing at least 2-4 in the next few years.

Really? You know osomething we don't? :huh:
I'm just going off of liklihood. Regardless of the recent email debacles, Amazing Spidey 2 make the studio money. There's very little incentive for them to not go forward with their plans to create a Spidey cinematic universe. Once this summit ends, I'm sure they'll move forward with their original plans (augmented slightly I'm sure).

Those are my thoughts. I'm not claiming to be Nostradamus.

I'm just going off of liklihood. Regardless of the recent email debacles, Amazing Spidey 2 make the studio money. There's very little incentive for them to not go forward with their plans to create a Spidey cinematic universe. Once this summit ends, I'm sure they'll move forward with their original plans (augmented slightly I'm sure).

Those are my thoughts. I'm not claiming to be Nostradamus.

Yeah $60 Million which was not worth for so much effort and time.

If Andrew could play a high schooler at 30,I'm sure Tobey could play a 30 ish Spidey at 40.

It's probably a moot point anyway. Best case scenario would be for Marvel to take over and launch the third & final reboot.

If Andrew could play a high schooler at 30,I'm sure Tobey could play a 30 ish Spidey at 40.

It's probably a moot point anyway. Best case scenario would be for Marvel to take over and launch the third & final reboot.
I think that's key here. I understand that people are frustrated about yet another reboot, but I can assure everyone that Marvel's take on the character would mean no more Spider-Man reboots. Ever. At most they would recast the character in years to come, but this would basically be the ultimate and final version of the character on screen. Marvel doesn't believe in doing reboots so that's that.

Sony, however, will just hit the reboot button over and over again until they milk the character dry.

I think that's key here. I understand that people are frustrated about yet another reboot, but I can assure everyone that Marvel's take on the character would mean no more Spider-Man reboots. Ever. At most they would recast the character in years to come, but this would basically be the ultimate and final version of the character on screen. Marvel doesn't believe in doing reboots so that's that.

Sony, however, will just hit the reboot button over and over again until they milk the character dry.

^ Yep.

Marvel has the benefit of continuity. They'll do the definitive take. People won't mind a rebooted origin if it's done properly. Frankly,we haven't had the definitive live action Spidey origin yet.

I like Andrew Garfield. But I don't want to see any future Spider-Man films with any connection to the TASM series.
Funny, I don't want to see any future Spider-Man films that don't have any connection to the TASM series. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"