• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Horror Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire | AMC

New season 2 trailer dropped (won't post due to cussing in it) but it's probably one of the most intense trailers I've ever seen.

I just hope this second half is as good as the first. Been awhile since I've enjoyed a show as much as this one. :)

New Claudia looks good and up for the challenge. Great trailer to get one excited.

Not gonna lie, I was a little underwhelmed by the premiere.

But on the plus side, NuClaudia is decent and Louis' monologue with him ugly crying was great.

Not gonna lie, I was a little underwhelmed by the premiere.

But on the plus side, NuClaudia is decent and Louis' monologue with him ugly crying was great.
It was slow, taking a whole episode to cover what was only briefly explained in the book, that Old World vamps weren't anything exploring.

Second episode was better than the premiere.

But...
When Daniel played the theme to the Young & The Restless when he found out Armand & Louis both hooked up with Lestat and started digging at them.

I screamed. That was FUNNY.
oprah-winfrey-laughter.gif

But...
When Daniel played the theme to the Young & The Restless when he found out Armand & Louis both hooked up with Lestat and started digging at them.

View attachment 91055
I've not watched any soaps for decades. That joke was lost on me. Funny now that I know it, lol.

But...

View attachment 91055
Just got to that part and I was dead lmao.

Ben Daniels is such a great addition to this season. Such an underrated actor who should have been a bigger name a long time ago but at least he's getting plenty of tv work between this and Foundation.

He was the best thing in Jupiter's Legacy too if anyone remembers that show.

Loved him in the Exorcist TV show, too. Was bummed when it was canceled. :(

Today's episode, the best of the season so far.

Between that excellent scene with Armand telling his background, Louis' crazy ass hallucinations, Claudia's pain and whatever is going on with Daniel, it made for a great episode.

Is it just me, or are they cramming more commercials into these newer episodes? Geez...

I actually didn't care for Armand's backstory. It's bad enough he doesn't look like he should -- a red haired Russian, he didn't even get his proper story. He was a talented painter of religious icons, what attracted him to Marius, who had him as a pupil painter until he was old enough for the Gift. Bummer. :(

I do like Louie's hallucinations, even if they are an excuse to have Lestat present in the part of the book where he is absent. He makes good comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"