Annoying cop rant.

Well, if it was a cute cop I might not've mind. :oldrazz: I've had some cuties handcuff me. :cwink: :ninja:
I'm well in my 30's and I've been asked for two forms of ID to buy a drink. Some days it's not so flattering as it is annoying.

Well, if it was a cute cop I might not've mind. :oldrazz: I've had some cuties handcuff me. :cwink: :ninja:
I'm well in my 30's and I've been asked for two forms of ID to buy a drink. Some days it's not so flattering as it is annoying.

Straight freak.:o

I'm sitting in my crappy neighborhood Library right now. About 20 minutes ago a white cop walks up to me lightly taps me on the shoulder and asks me how old I am? It's becasue kids skip school I guess but it pissed me off. I'm 2 f**king 2 and don't really want to answer questions about how old I am because I'm a f**king adult who should be able to get on the damn 60 minute computer in peace. Several people have told me that I look young for my age (12 to 18) because I have a baby face "I guess" and I'm 5'1" but still that cop annoyed the hell out of me and he touched me? I mean he could have asked the annoying question without touching me right? Damn I wanted to kick that mo-fo in the nuts.

Here we go. If a cop is being intrusive it's always racially based. :whatever:

You said yourself that you look young, that's reason to suspect. It sounds like it has nothing to do with race.

I'm surprised this thread lasted for 4 pages.

I just have a few things to say. I never have been carded for alchohol because I don't drink. I'm not saying he assaulted me but I still don't like that he touched me. I still wouldn't like it but he could have come into my view and asked the question. And no offense to the white folk here but you don't understand what it's like to be profiled based on your race so sorry that I'm a little senstive about it. Cause racism is not dead, although I'll admit I have no proof that this was racism, so maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt on that and just think of him as a rather annoying "non racist" cop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"