ANOTHER New DBZ game

anarchistguy

Civilian
Reaction score
It's called Dragon Ball Z: Sparking! Neo

It's said to feature 100 FREAKIN' CHARACTERS!!! and it's to be released on october for PS2 and Nintedo Revolution.

Here are some screens:

6af157aaa42e49bbb2c6701e7fc19040.jpg

4d.jpg

Dear Atari,

Please stop making games based on the Dragonball series. They suck. Really badly. You're making baby Jesus cry with the crapiness of those games. As a matter in fact, I hope you guys go out of business because your games suck. I hate them. Enter the Matrix sucked, Stuntman sucked, Driver sucked, your Dragonball games suck, almost everything you guys come out with automatically sucks.

Love,
Jesse White, the hippie_hunter

I'm afraid you're whining to the wrong people. Atari only RELEASES the Dragon Ball games in North America. If you truly wanna ***** to someone, you should do so at Bandai and Spike.

Why would you complain to Bandai/Spike?
What the hell is Spike?!

anarchistguy said:
I'm afraid you're whining to the wrong people. Atari only RELEASES the Dragon Ball games in North America. If you truly wanna ***** to someone, you should do so at Bandai and Spike.

Dear Bandai-Namco and Spike,

Please stop making Dragonball games they suck.

Love,

P.S. I still want Atari to go away because they suck.

I actually like them. i havn't really had a chance to master the last one yet.

kage88 said:

Dear kage88,

Please stop liking bad video games, because if people like you keep buying them, they only make more and don't put in the effort and time to make a good one.

Love,

P.S. Atari, you guys still suck. Just like EA, but not as successful.

hippie_hunter said:
Dear kage88,

Please stop liking bad video games, because if people like you keep buying them, they only make more and don't put in the effort and time to make a good one.

Love,

P.S. Atari, you guys still suck. Just like EA, but not as successful.

HAHAHAHAHA

yeah those other games that u listed suck but the Dbz games do not. Just because your not good at the game doesnt mean it sucks!

But anyways sparking neo i think its the sequel to tenkaichi because the japanese title for that is Dbz sparking.

Gotenks said:
yeah those other games that u listed suck but the Dbz games do not. Just because your not good at the game doesnt mean it sucks!

But anyways sparking neo i think its the sequel to tenkaichi because the japanese title for that is Dbz sparking.

No they just suck.

kage88 said:
What is there to master? you press one button.. maybe two and you get a flashy move :p if you want a game that requires skill Play MVC2.. Im not saying the dbz games suck.. I like them I have them all... I just wish it had better technique execution.

anarchist guy your'e the best you always have all the news on all the new games thank alot i think this game looks pretty good myself and i love the dragonball games

Press release from www.atari.com Thanks to MoltenMan from www.dbzonps2.com forums:

Atari Announces 2006 Dragon Ball Z® Line-Up for PlayStation®2

Games Will Showcase Exciting Variety of Gameplay Elements and Characters

NEW YORK, April 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Atari, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATAR) today announced the development of two new Dragon Ball Z® titles for 2006 release, Super DBZ® and Dragon Ball Z®: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, both for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system.

Super DBZ® is a new highly intense DBZ® fighting experience unlike any other Dragon Ball Z game. Featuring an all-new and more complex DBZ fighting system with unique fighting combos for all 18 characters, Super DBZ promises fans and gamers explosive on-screen environmental damage. Developed by NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. / Crafts & Meister, and including the creators of the acclaimed Street Fighter II arcade game, Super DBZ will be available in July 2006.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 is the sequel to Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi, the top-selling DBZ® game of 2005. Combining action, fighting and light role-playing game (RPG) elements, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 will send players into a rich story mode that spans the entire Dragon Ball®, DBZ, and Dragon Ball GT® series. The game takes the acrobatic and intense 3D flying and fighting dynamic made popular in last year's hit and takes it to a whole new level with over 100 playable characters, 15 vast and vibrant 3D destructible environments, and nine different game modes, including intense single and multiplayer battles. Developed by NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. / Spike, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 is slated to release during the 2006 holiday season.

"This year's DBZ line-up offers more gameplay variety than ever before," said Emily Anadu, Product Manager, Atari, Inc. "Super DBZ provides a more hard-core 3D fighting experience to reflect the maturing gaming desires of our fan base and simultaneously remains true to the DBZ experience -- that of being the best anime and cartoon-based series out there."

Anadu continued, "Newcomers to DBZ will enjoy the colossal selection of characters, authentic recreation of the Dragon Ball story, dazzling enhancements and intense fighting combos of Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2. It represents an accessible and faithful way for a new fan to experience DBZ in its entirety."

Dragon Ball Z is the gold standard of anime-based video games, with more than 24 different games and 10 million units sold since May 2002. For additional information about Super DBZ and Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, please visit http://www.atari.com .

Here are some pics while we're at it:

bfg6ez.png

neo3.jpg

neo2.jpg

EDIT: Press release#2

Atari Announces First Next-Generation Dragon Ball Z® Game

- Budokai Tenkaichi 2 Game Set for Nintendo Revolution -

Atari, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATAR) today announced that Dragon Ball Z®: Budokai Tenkaichi™ 2 is in development for Nintendo® Revolution. Combining action, fighting and light role-playing game (RPG) elements, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 will send players into a rich story mode that spans the entire Dragon Ball®, DBZ, and Dragon Ball GT® series. Developed by NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. / Spike, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 is slated to release during the 2006 holiday season.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 takes the series' popular acrobatic and intense 3D flying and fighting dynamic and takes it to a whole new level with over 100 playable characters, 15 vast and vibrant 3D destructible environments, and nine different game modes, including single and multiplayer battles.

Matt Collins, Director of Marketing, Atari, Inc., said, "The innovative controller featured with Nintendo Revolution is perfectly suited for Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, which engages players with fast-paced fighting moves. Gamers will be able to play in a very physical way, mimicking several of the show's most popular character moves and pull off awesome combos and attacks."

In addition to the unprecedented number of characters, wide selection of massive 3D destructible environments and abundance of game modes, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 will feature in-game transformations, which players will be able to trigger in real-time, making battles even more dramatic and exciting than ever before. Using the Nintendo Revolution controller, players will be able to mimic signature moves as they are performed in the Dragon Ball Z animated series, such as Goku®'s Kamehameha, moving both hands to execute this devastating energy attack.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 is set for release this holiday season. For more information on Dragon Ball Z video games, please visit http://www.atari.com/.

About Nintendo Revolution

Nintendo's next system, code-named Nintendo Revolution, will feature a controller designed to be used with either one hand or two -- a first in the video game industry. When picked up and pointed at the screen, the controller gives a lightning-quick element of interaction, sensing motion, depth, positioning and targeting dictated by movement of the controller itself

Darn i was hoping it would come out earlier!

The graphics look pretty cool. I think the cell shading works for DBZ.

I'm a DB ****e...so I have ta check it out...I like all the others so far....

GT Storyline and Multi-Player?

Beast Mode.

Why did I find this Thread just now? :eek: Sparking 2, yay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"