• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

another *****ty Fan fic.

juggalo5050

Civilian
Reaction score
:woot:Another fan fic,More of a novel type deal,Tell me what you think,If you guys like it I'll post more,and please give me some suggestions.(This is half of chapter one)-

Chapter 1.-Everything is flashing......Memories of Her.....And the Life I use to have......My head is spinning,And I see a vision of My past,Then suddenly I become aware of the situation at hand,and that's when I realize,they're all dead.....I'm holding an M16A1 with a smoking barrel,Standing amidst the chaos and destruction,Hard to believe the Pieces of what look like Hamburger was once A small street gang.Bunch of ****s in over there heads.I hear a muffled scream from under the floor boards,that's when I realized that they did Have the kid after all......That would have saved me a lot of ammo.I pry open the floor boards with the crow bar I had in my trench coat,When I pull the girl out,she doesn't scream,doesn't even cry,she knows I'm one of the "good guys".....funny how smart kids can be.I carry her out the fire escape,and get to a pay phone and call the cops,Tell 'em that I found the girl and that she was wondering down Spanish Harlem......I tell her I have to go and sit at a park bench A few yards down.The cops take about 10 minutes to get there.....Seeing her run into her dads arms Reminds me of something I use to have.....It gives me this burning feeling under my skin,and my head feels like its gonna explode,I decide to go kill some more scum before my eyes start to bleed.I get in my van and Head down to the Luppenello Estate,Need to finish whats been started......I park My van in an empty lot across from the estate.I load up a silenced glock 17,with an extended clip,a laser sight and a couple other other mods,My Remington 500 shotgun,My Two custom M1911A1 colts,My custom AK-74,a few Claymores and Hand grenades.....This was it,Some of New York's Finest Scum all in one place.I Know I'm gonna piss of a lot of people By doing this,but it must be done.I Exit the van and Sneak around the estate,I block all the exits with claymores,and a couple Himalaya Swings in the near by woods for good measure.I catch a guard from behind near the entrance,I put the Glock 17 to his back and squeeze the trigger at least 4 times,just to make sure.I sneak in threw a side window,and flank the guards near one of there out post inside the estate,which was a bar,with a big screen TV and a pool table,I take a couple blast to the ribs,which is nothing I haven't felt before.The rooms clear in about 3min.,I decide to head upstairs,Figure that's where ol' Cesare would be hiding. One son of a ***** catches me at the stairs with a ball bat.....didn't see that one comin',he gets about three hits to the face,that's when I decided to say **** it and use my Remington. His guts spill on the floor and a bunch of 'em lose there lunch all over the place.I mow down at least 30 guys with my AK-74 until I have to reload. The Don's room Is heavily guarded by a bunch of Russians in Kevlar,Figure that's a hell of a leap from wise guys in polyester and cheap cologne. That's it,I finally make it to the Don's room.....that was easier than I thought.I finally got him cornered,at least I thought I did,As soon as I walk in,some **** head steps out from behind the door,son of a ***** has a god damned samurai sword,he puts a gash in my left shoulder,even breaks a bone or two before I plug his ass with my M1911A1.....smear his brains on the floor.I look at the Don,and The Don looks at me,In my eyes,and he sure as hell doesn't like what he sees.....the end,coming towards him Like a recking ball.I tackle him to the ground and cuff him,I decide That I'd take my time with him...."You Won't get away with this you ****!",He says,like that's going to change my mind.I cut his Achilles tendon with my knife,duck tape a bouncing Betty to his face and get the hell out.I hear a couple small explosions on my way out...must have been some survivors,well not anymore.

I know it needs some work but this is a rough draft.!!!!!

Maybe some punctuation, a lot of words are capitalized that don't need to be, but hey, it's not bad.

Kind of a quick transition from him finding the girl to deciding to take on the Don. All in a day's work I guess.

Yeah I have a bad habbit of capitolizing **** lol.And the transition Makes more sense when you read the prolouge.But I'll post more later,after I edit it.thanks a bunch man.:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"